2012年9月28日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj y real strenght is s

Person, what lately old.Hum, after waiting baby to come out, I want 50 pieces of fragrant joss-stick rocks every day, an also not the ability is little!Otherwise,Hum......"The exultation in my heart, deceitful appearance in the moment seems to appear a runt petal to begin to point, mouth inside but smile happily of ask a way:"Otherwise how are you?"The runt wanted to think, bad mercilessly fierce I:"Otherwise, hum, otherwise I didn't come out and urgently died you,Hum!"......

[Is over]











The third long journey dead works properly rebirth to weigh game is once

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:40:41 chapter word numbers:3118



This is the in honor of blue eldest brother to stay to our fine recollections, the blue eldest brother occupies to also continue to write dead to work properly a master, so I decision load the sequel that write to die to work properly since the heavy responsibility to let everyone see, ask everyone to continue all books of supporting the blue eldest brother, also back me up!Thank everyone!

Text:

Du Du~~the telephone in the room rang and picked up a telephone, the voice that immediately sent out big Liu:" Shadow, you have never been online for 3 months, also exactly quasi- prohibit to fully continue to thoroughly keep on playing, accompanying the wife to go out the Du honeymoon should also come back, the that small dog stupid wolf in Japan and that master MM almost unified all guilds of Japan now after forming alliance and had already started to be eager for action now, completely lawless and godless, the sky, the earth, also have you younger brother choppers to all really miss you, and all higher than your class.Even I am always busy now the person of secret society is also quick heel you about, now the person in the secret society is a lot of all don't know that you are to help a lord, you answer me quickly, how exactly prepare?The babies all took back to return so, be really don't understand ……"yes, all more than 3 months, since that took back from the absolute being boundary the baby, I and the farmland is sweet Be married, then went to French Du of honeymoon, seldom be online to see baby and friend to have a chat abroad."Know, big Liu, I have already decided to continue to play games well, after all I in addition to the game is another of don't play anything, ha ha, stop worrying, these several days I and the wife return to country.""Too like, I this heel the sky they say, they knew will definitely very happy of, so 88."

Stand in the guild of the sky, looking at those old friends, my really have a kind of felling that wants to shout loudly, was really too happy, I had come back again since today, I-invincible of the dead worked properly a master-mist of death back, the pigs of Japan you wait, I will definitely let what you regret.The brain inside thought of a baby again, the baby was still an egg now, although can talk the nothing important is used, be because newspaper that baby who harms for pig be discovered by her mother of, think of me now still very angry.

"Shadow, you come back now be really too like, our real strenght rose again, do the member of team of the sky troops still usually bring up you.""Yes, yes eldest brother, I really wanted to die you, really want to come up close you one mouthful."Have already said and then ranned to come over to me, but been opened by my wife's one feet T.Ha ha, everyone smiled, yes.Still return to a game good, this is my place of display life satge.

The sky and the earth now all 86, 87 classes, chopper and big Lius all 82, completely lawless and godless more terror almost 89, believing can prepare to do a task to hurtle very quickly 90, I really don't dare the technical ability of imagining master's 90 classes is what terror.Only have me still 80 classes, ahs, sorrow~~~

Now the most important matter is to do knight dragon of night up, ever since that time that night knight dragon after Japan died for the country, I haven't recruited them again till now and called to the sky troops of a member of team, killed his to sit to ride a dragon then recruit a night dragon, then go out to once recruit to return to dark black knight and then start doing a dragon, because of have no invoke the dead of monster to work properly a master is garbage ah~~sob ing

Spent to finally see me the night of 8 amiabilities knight dragon again for 3 days, a little bit depended on on the whole, still had the night knight dragon's in the mind to feel to fall solid.The sky no longer does in the past that insect world now, because there have already canned not provide his experience.But I be still can of,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, can't seek him to take me,(ha ha, still loaf on job comfortable, depend on oneself to do tired all dead tired) open a pager, call completely lawless and godless, not at!!!Is dizzy, the end still must depend on oneself.

Go to a store and after buying very blue called the sky, the earth and chopper they, ask him be willing to do class together with me?All say to have no time, originally the earth also walks recently luck in love, following of the Pi Dian Pi Dian one calls all day long the MM of gentle and soft cloud behind, the chopper wants to keep his wife company again, the sky says his guild the inside is too busy.Ah, be really ……still wife good.Can't have to his/her own a person to do.

Again arrived at an evil-foreboding dream bush, still kept doing not change at 1:00 here, arrived at before heel completely lawless and godless did the place of class, a saw there someone already, fly a little bit near see clear, is green maple and Yue and purple Xia they, also what a coincidence, unexpectatively they still just here do, they this just sees is me and all waves hand to say "hello" with me, I fall green maple flank, say with smile:The "we still really decree by destiny, 3 months to be online to do class to meet you for the first time, ha ha""who decree by destiny with you, the skin is really thick" purple Xia Jue wears a mouth to talk quietly.A Yue is still a Han the appearance of the Han, friendly to me of smiled to smile.The green maple smiled to smile to say:"Ha ha, we are to hear that the evil-foreboding dream bush is here deep place color BOSS that was recent to appear a gold, so we just come to see of, haven't heard that do here have BOSS before, since you came, otherwise see together, at not distance.""?Who would have thought that there is still BOSS in this kind of place, that I be still really going to and see, anyway I ain't hasty either to do class."

Walked for 5 minutes, see arrive not there is a cave in distance, should be there.The green maple initiative walked into, we also all followed in to go.The cave is very low one meter just 6 or so, we have to bend the body just can run about, walked for 10 minutes, the doorway appeared one to diverge.

Is green maple courtesy to took a look me first and say:"The shadow there are 2 roads, do you say how to do?"I wanted to think, way:"Not as separately as we leave, you 3 per set, 1 set of my a person, if find out BOSS, call the other party, then waited until the other party to arrive to together deal with BOSS, how do you feel?After all my real strenght is stronger, do you feel?"

I looking at green maple after saying finish, he ordered to nod"the shadow what you said is quite good, since so, I with Yue the purple Xia walk the hole of the left side, lead meeting who find out first BOSS is contacting the other party, you beware of by yourself.""I will beware of of you don't worry, you also beware of by yourselves."

Finish saying I lead off the cave of hoping the right side to walk to, walked for a long time, I suddenly smelt a flavor, this flavor is very strange, you can know of feel be can not say it what felling.I followed the direction of flavor to walk past, ah, the hole was too low to fly, really too tired.Walk to walk, finally saw before there is glow-in-the-dark, ???What is the row, how all get to hole to outside go to?I hurriedly from the hole in walked to go out, stretch be maltreated the waist in nowadays for a while.Is really comfortable, I all over and relaxedly beat a lazy waist.

Suddenly, a burst of voice of Zhi Zhi spreads and gives me a fright.I return to absolute being, immediately toward voice come of the direction rush through to go, sees a gold color 2 personal tall ape persons being standing on the tree branch with one jet black and strange bird to square off all over.Ape person the whole body hair is all gold yellow of, have a liking for go to very dazzling, but only have 2 meters on that strange bird of tree branch or so big, at this time the feather root on the body root handstand wear, the sunlight shines on on this bird a kind of to the person severely of contrast feeling.The vehemence on their body very of mightiness, I think that this probably is BOSS that the green maple says.

They haven't discovered my existence till now and still keep continuing to square off, soon will begin of appearance.But they square off of purpose the good elephant is a ground

没有评论:

发表评论