2012年9月28日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu e adding of baby hol

!"Is very obvious they don't know my pet with 6 rightnesses of wings is what things, ask me" looks your pet to have a little elephant angel, Be just wing a little bit much.Still have, she incredibly will talk, haven't I seen the pet that will talk!"Speak of a pet, I ask they how have no a pet, just know their pets originally all drive stone person's king kill, return in city resurrection just can call out.The near body crest that just had no the pets lives, they have to cry for help.











A spool of the origins chapter 13 is killed

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:39:39 chapter word numbers:1786



Beat for a few hours, it is lates, everyone decided a rest.The melody sister occupies not to come in the evening.And big Liu invite good time, log out.Be getting richer now, should also lead a little bit comfortable.Go to an outside the hotel had a meal and sent to the telephone the outside of the hotel to take off, later need not so bothered.

After going home see also about, be online.Big Liu incredibly hasn't arrived, I 20 many and of small potato at 40 class monster the area mix, I don't hang just strange, luckily and side someone is beating, threw a ground of corpse.Called from the corpse 2 dry skeletons, let they lead to open a circumferential stone person and stood to at first wait big Liu.Have no for a minute, big Liu ascended.Hurtle to 40 quickly for the sake of me, everyone makes great effort.When the other people have a little to close to, there is the circumstance of monster dispersion, let they, don't not fight for PK wave to take a lot of time.I hope now 40 and hereafter have them to think so strongly, otherwise everyone has to disappoint.

When I arrive 27 classes, big Liu Dao 40.Everyone returns to a city together, they sell out the material of check, I because of nothing important negative heavy, check not thing, open to the player of store inside, help big Liu the technical ability book for buying this 40 class knights, spend 9 daughter currency.Cough, the technical ability book is expensive.When big Liu learned that serial 100 shots, the confidence greatly increases, hence everyone decides to go to 45 and the place of monster iron man get stripe.

The iron man and stone person compared attack and defense to want Gao to order, the life was also many many, mainly is move have no quick how much.And after I reduced their to offend to defend, the baby beats or feels quite good after adding for big Liu to offend to defend and continuously adding blood.By dint of the on bed terms person robs strange, compatibly living an empirical principle, myth map again big, few basic meetings have no strange dozen, I rose to in a little while 28.At by this time, I the front of the detection not and far brushed an aureate person.The gold person is the BOSS of iron man area, we two words didn't say and then hurtled to pass by.I curse, weak on putting, baby for big Liu add to hold don't stop to add blood for them behind so much, a pair husband and wife don't stop using dint to chop down.-30-35-36 ……the gold person's blood is continuously little, seem again need not how long can fix.

"The eldest brother sees, the BOSS was quickly killed." At this time, 10 come to individual from opposite Lin Zi in hurtled out, runs while shouting.Wait they to run to the flank, the gold person has already been quickly killed by us.Two words of a person of leading the way don't say that being a lightning flash to put toward big Liu is past, then various sorcery, bow and arrow all to their husband and wife but go, 4 warriors hurtled pass by.Once I see not good and toward them to put to have to curse and weak, the baby then tries very hard to add blood."Kill that small dead to work properly, the pet of that guy will add blood."Their eldest brother shouts.Then a bow and arrow and a few sorceries fly,http://feeds.feedburner.com/yQUu, I hanged.Hear a system hint:You are killed by the player"particularly adopt wild flower".

Order out from the resurrection, call big Liu, they escape quickly, I wait them in the medicine store.They came in a little while, originally they see I be killed, spirit however, with they try very hard to.Like at the adding of baby hold a long time effect very, by dint of the fairy machine gold gun simply makes them chop down 3 masters, check they drop of thing just hang.The eldest sister-in-law exploded an attack+4 rings, however check of have 2 kinds, compare to explode well.However we all dropped one class, was very depressed.Big Liu tells me, all of those people are a small guild, world meeting of, this is what they say after killing big Liu, also say skill though revenge.

After this matter, we all feel the importance of real strenght.Big Liu decides to start returning the stone person's area to take me to wildly hurtle class tomorrow.Invite good tomorrow be online time, I backed out.On seeing a cellular phone, have don't answer the phone, returned to pass by."Feed, how are you, whether you just made my telephone call?"A pleasing female sound spreads" are you Li Ying?""Yes" I answer."I am that the farmland is sweet, the girl whom you save, also remember?Does "the useless talk certainly remembers seldom returning to good matter, forgetting how can and so quickly" remember that the your body liked?"The farmland is sweet to seem to be very happy:"Like, Be about to get out of the hospital tomorrow.My parents originally early wanted to thank yours, but I must thank you well in person, are you free tomorrow?My parents invites you to come to my house to have supper."I how don't want to go, decline:"Visiting don't , you thank me an also enough, I didn't also do what."The farmland sweet very sweet voice rings out:"Eldest brother Lee, you how so don't do me the honor, you don't come what I will be sad, like this like, I come to connect you when the time comes, you told your address me to go."Be getting more dizzy, this I can you do me too much honor:"Do not do not, I go, do I go to and still don't is all right!Your house's where, I beat by myself of come."The farmland is sweet to still keep wanting to come to connect me, just I determinedly ain't willing to tell her my address, she can't, said address in her house with me, also wanting me don't be late, I hurriedly promised and then hang telephone.Lie a short while on the bed to want the matter that is killed today, a short while thinks the farmland is sweet to invite my business, in a daze asleep.











A spool of the origins chapter 14 Yan in the house

The novel bus renews time:2010-7-716:39:39 chapter word numbers:2215



I quietly stand by the side of a piece of megalith and looking at the robust heroic bearing of big husband and wife Liu in the front, the baby then stands on my shoulders, continuously add to hold and add blood for them.

Time turns to elapse in a sudden.

"Big Liu, I quickly to fix a time, walk."I loudly shout a way.

"Like, we also descended."Big Liu answers.The eldest sister-in-law certainly doesn't forget to laugh at me as well for a while:"Shadow, your this lifesaver went to, does the somebody else miss house perhaps want to make a commitment, if so you dided not allow to pass!!!"Laughed at once again, flick to them, withdraw a game.

When I arrive at a farmland sweet house, already setting sun west next.At the door, the farmland sweet station's a head of grows hair to float in the blow gently autumnal winds and seems to be particularly charming.

See me, the farmland is sweet to run to come over:"A little bit punctually, the just right supper worked well.To know that my mother has already didn't been next to lead a kitchen for a few months break rules for you this time, you can have joy of eating."My favour connects the voice say too bother.The farmland is sweet tiny tiny a smile:"How can, I am too late still happy, do I still fear that you don't come!"Say to press near my small voice's saying:"Besides I can eat the vegetables that the mother cooks again as well, can this is all blessing that gives you."Say to deceitfully blink big eyes to me, I who ask for am a burst of and funny.

Entered a door, the farmland sweet father faced to come over very happily:"You good young man, that day luckily you saved our baby's daughter, originally we early would ascend a door to send thanks, but my daughter must we wait he to get out of the hospital, I had to promise."Finish saying that taking aim one eye farmland is sweet, she who sees is red face to lower the head.Sit down and farmland sweet father chat a short while, just know that he incredibly is the chief executive officer of the big business enterprise farmland surname group of the most well-known this city, really feel very surprised.I also said my own occupation, the farmland always obviously had much of interest and continuously asked me some developments of myth games, potential what of.The farmland is sweet to listen to eyes on the side as if deep in thought.

"Come eat!"The farmland sweet mother shouts a way.

"Walk, young man, our side eats a side to chat, farmland sweet mama's handicraft is very good."The farmland always stood.

Put six on the table the vegetableses are one soup, the color is colorful, aroma

没有评论:

发表评论