2012年11月22日星期四

Artist Series ther went wrong but

Not the Dou write to walk.There is leaf in the troops covering with to shelter you, on the place who can shelter you, let I to wipe a bottom for you, have no a door.Say again, I also just a very small county Wei secretary, I top ground the eldest brother is getting tooer many, somebody else literally a little finger head can lift me to turn over in the ground.I make you come to be this public security official's bureau chief, not is let you to to me add in disorder, is make you help me the ground is the ornamental archway county the public order condition make well, you how not understand!"The east is red to more say more angry, the grievance of full belly.
"Go, I was getting wronger, I change, also don't is all right?You don't be getting more loquacious, I most fear that the man chanted Buddhist scripture!"Iron soldier the Du Rang wear and converted a topic, " we still checked converse record, displaying the telephone is to come over from Burma dozen.These are two a comprehensive, get the conclusion of be:Bend a small soldier now Burma."
"That good, this affair I come to think a way, still you to think a way?"The east is red and then asks.
"You are a handle knob of the ornamental archway county, my leadership, certainly is that you came to think a way."Iron soldier naturally ground says that" says that now the person is in Burma again, my a very small public security official's bureau chief where have so big skill, can run to go to Burma to give° the person extrication!"
"Do you know that I was to lead now?"The east is red to have never liked spirit ground to say, " goes, I arrange somehow, then I notify you."There is also a news, according to the pock-marks explaination, let him cheat to bend the person whom the small soldier goes out is a rich Sen group of treasure, but now treasure didn't°yet any news."Iron soldier says again.
"This closes me what affair, isn't the job that your this police department grows?A murderer, in broad daylight under commit murder, be incredibly escaped by him, your this public security official's bureau chief was how to be!"East red start delivering Mao again!





Text 217 chapters
Renew time:2009-4-114:41:14 chapter word numbers:3658


"Calculate according to the credibility, the treasure is vice- bureau chief Huang Pei Liang whom our police department is responsible for a public order to send out to go to with the police car in person.Can this blame me?How many months do I just come to ornamental archway county?Be have no way, we have no evidence."Iron soldier also angrily says.
"This is some troubles, the circumstance of ornamental archway county is some complications,Artist Series, various relation the elephant is a spider's net, closely of, very not untie.So, you seek Kunming Tang pair the county magistrate make collective report a circumstance, he is responsible for your this time appointing of the government method system to make reform and builds on stilts Huang Pei Liang's work first.Other similar circumstances also carry out according to this method, can also consider pure back a batch of garbages to go out.The reform this time wants to eliminate 20%, should enough you displayed hand and foot.However, this affair you must respect a Kunming Tang comrade and also want to lead much amount of company with other bureaus.Your police department can not become one forum."The east is red and then orders to say.
"This pouring is a good way, good Le, I listen to you this county Wei big clerkly."Iron soldier also has some to admire this young county Wei secretary and brothers.
"You take out list first and also do more some surveys, well respect for a while public sentiment.I interfere with for a while by that time, otherwise I still really have some be worried that you give°ed the affair to mess up."The east is red or not trust, again gave repeated advice to 1.
Iron soldier bent small Juan to come in after walking and also guarded a gate very in earnest to close.
"Eastern secretary, you just with bureau chief Tie's words I heard.I early know that my elder brother went wrong, but I fear that the Mom and Dad of home worry again, I hasn't been daring to ask.Originally my elder brother drive other people to kidnap, you must save my elder brother."Bend small Juan to say to say to fix attention on tears to drop down.
Eastern and red Leng Leng.The soundproof effect in this office should like very much, she is how hear, she ground the ear have been sticking on the door, can she sees for the not afraid other people.
"Is small to bend, you trust like, I definitely make an effort to chase small soldier extrication.However, you must notice to keep secret.If leaked out news, your elder brother was getting more dangerous more, understand?"The east is red to most see not get the woman cry.Have to comforter to say.
"I know that I can't definitely say to anyone of, take afraid that my mama will deceive her."Bend small Juan to hurriedly say, " eastern secretary, I only have such an elder brother, you must promise me and give° my elder brother extrication.I hereafter definitely recompense you well, you make me do what I would like to."
The east is red Leng again wear, this words how so is the ear familiar, the good elephant is which the stage dialogue in the movie!
"You don't urgently, I promise make you see your elder brother in half month, how?"The east was red to really have no way.Have to say towards bending small Juan very in earnest, have what way, who make oneself see not to get a woman to cry.
"Really."Bend small Juan to smile through tears right away, " eastern secretary, you are really good."
The eastern and red wry smile wore to shake to shake head, chemisette face, the weather in also true elephant London, say to change and then change.Just returned dark cloud to studded with.The suddenly red day is empty!
"Eastern secretary,cheap dr dre beats, whether you feel that I am very vexed."Bend small Juan right away again nervous.
"Have no, you do pretty goodly of, really, return What an an excellent secretary!"The east is red to hurriedly say.
Bend small Juan be given public recognition, smile sweetly right away, as if the spring breeze once kissed the earth.Is beautiful pole!The east is red to see again is a foolish.The past had never discovered to bend the small Juan has so charmingly feminine one noodles.
"Eastern secretary, can get your ground to give public recognition can really not easy.You are my idol!"Bend small Juan half to jokingly say.
"Is small to bend, you how to hear me and the conversation of iron soldier."The east is red to still feel some oddness.
"When you went to my house that day, I eavesdroped the conversation between you and my daddy."Bend small Juan some ashamedly say, " from then on I knew you are concerning my elder brother's affair, so, bureau chief Tie came today, I eavesdroped.I button up cup on the wall of next door, can hear, this is what I learn from the in the book."
"Hey Hey, you are just true cleverness."The east is red to also forbid not to live happy, imagine a beauty to lie prone the eavesdropping ground is by the side of the wall the scene also is really a together beautiful scenery.
"I listenned to this time, eastern secretary true of, I have never listenned to before, I am really to concern my elder brother too much this time, so Be getting more unbearable."Bend small Juan afraid east red not happy, hurriedly say.
"Have no what, you are my secretary, again be not what outsider, have what can not listen to of."The east is red and tiny to say with smile,Beats Detox.
On listenning to eastern and red to say that the face that oneself isn't an outsider, bend small Juan is getting reder right away, however, in the mind than drank honey to still have to be sweet.Hurriedly lower the head to cover up, "eastern secretary, I went out first to tidy up a document, you what is up called me."
I didn't say what, she ground how is the face getting reder.The east is red and mumbling to read, oneself just of words again think 1 time, just understand a problem two words are in that outsider top.The female kid in nowadays, also true sensitive, the east is red to forbid not to live to feel deeply about.
Should move chief prosecutor Chen You Liang, the east is red to think like this, and then let to bend small Juan county magistrate's turns and twists it please come over.
"Old song, has an affair I want with your company measure for a while.Is chief prosecutor Chen You Liang's problem concerning check Cha hospital, he is suspected of grafting and takes bribe and uses official power to settle a score, and lives style not to pay close attention to and have already been not suitable for at lead a post top."The east is red to also is to say whatever comes to mind, front of corruption, take bribe is all what oneself fabricates, however, as long as Chen You Liang and rich Sen group walk nearly, these affair are also 89 don't leave ten, should don't wrong him.Say again, oneself also just says that Chen You Liang is just suspected of and also stays to have a certain leeway.The behind ground uses official power to settle a score and lives style not to pay close attention to, but this was to have enough evidence.
Generally speaking, unless have intention to the whole other people, all generally can't take on the officialdom what problem don't pay close attention to of the topic of type to say a matter.All beat to roll on the officialdom, and then have after all several Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论