2012年11月4日星期日

beats by dre studio y do not you love me

[url=http://www.sxczbike.com/uchome/space.php?uid=43132&do=blog&id=501409]monster beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant headph[/url]
[url=http://www.villamandos.org/fotos/done.php]after the robbery and murder men hiding in the temple wearing a hair practice[/url]
[url=http://www.fanfic.hu/galeria/displayimage.php?pos=-251]7 nonagenarian collection 200 mao badges[/url]
[url=http://www.karate-club-puderbach.de/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2492]9 salvage covers to expose sewage waste oil detained[/url]
[url=http://www.zhongheng.org/upload/viewthread.php?tid=60520&extra=]taiwan man was the so monster beats by dr. dre studio graffiti headphones white[/url]
.


she cut his finger, he was for her to buy Band-Aids, but he is dumb, gesturing for a while the waiter did not know whether he wanted to buy anything,


Later, he simply cut the finger, the waiter suddenly realized that the need for band-aid ah.


waiter then ridiculed, just buy a Band-Aid, as to what your fingers hurt.


behind him to see her in tears.


[If love could only say, how to do that dumb? 】




boss:

Girl:

boss:

girl muttered, turning to a photo to: Tell me, how to open your heart?


[Do not tell me that the road leading to your heart is under construction. . 】


her good memory, memorized poetry segments have forget.


But in her memory, his face actually become increasingly blurred, just remember he has a nice shot from the side.


she feels that God insisted so cruel? Why have to take you from my memory go fuzzy?


[I could not even last the right to think you can not have]


her: I do not where she was good? Why do not you love me?


him: Where is she did not hello, but I just love her.


[if God give me another chance,
I prefer vigorous

love once again]


few days ago, in line to see a very interesting question, how long do you think a lifetime?


public users to answer a wide variety of what long life, unknown ... ...


I thought, write an answer: One year


promised to love because of my personal life, the results of a year broke up.


[is life long, or you can not afford the commitment? 】


she always forgetful, and he would patiently remind her.


he said: you can help me find one, put my heart back to me, OK?


that time, he broke up with her, her other side.


[If I forgot himself, will help you remember me? 】


she said: you chase me good.


He said: Ah well.


running while she turned and said to him: know what? I used to be naive, I actually decided not to marry non-star.


he caught a hold over her, straining to squeeze: how to do that, you promised to marry me, can I not a star.


she said: you are my supperstar.


[love you and I know everything is not important]


She then eat tomatoes, washed with water directly what to eat, he was so anxious to see her eat, strange distressed.


Later, he helped her skin to peel the tomatoes, or boiled over, she's not used to eating, but added later, without stripping the skin of the hand had to go eat.


Later she married, not his object. She said the break up. Hastily married a man.


her new marriage much thought to be a good wife, the husband does to her cold light, one day watching TV, tomato skin Well, what is nice.


she knew, the man sent her roses are numerous, but for her skin peeling tomatoes had only one.
the sixth quarter

micro fiction, goodbye, goodbye does not meet people.








woman chuckle: I wonder why, how could not the next derailment, the original intention that broke it. It together, really the last time.


[not the last time, only next time]


she likes the rain, which he knew, but do not know why she likes.


Later, he said, we break up to, I do not love you. At that time the sky, the rain of Lili XiXi.


He said: Can you tell me why you like the rain it?


She said: I knew you do not love me, only the rain, you just can not see my tears, I just do not know sorry.


[rain, I can lie to myself that I did not cry]




He looked at her long crush, an indulgence to forgive their own, he did not 'girl' to say it, but asked: will you marry me?


She said: If you say when your girlfriend is willing to do? Then I will consider consider.


teacher shouted: lines made a mistake, this is where with where.


suddenly realized she was put on the way, the teacher I'm sorry, I forgot.


then ... not then, and his brilliant smile of his face.


[but I like it, no other meaning]


she began to long hair, short hair, although her look better.


she is not like long hair, the hair will have to wait a year to stay long.


mirror to her every day, as if to see a little bit of hair to stay long.


He said he liked her long hair look.


Then she wanted to stay long, met in the street one day, he might stop and look back, that was enough.


[anyway is for you, Bo you a love long]


her and his poor old, the elders said, poor thirty-six-year-old lover will not be together. She is Scorpio, He is Sagittarius, the constellation book says, allelopathy, can not love. Her name fifteen program, his name thirty-one planning, poor planning doomed to sixteen separate. ... Later, when he and she saw them, laugh very calm, instant marriage is a year, one year old baby have it.


[Do not take inappropriate as an excuse, love is king]


insisted he and she were an umbrella, two people look very good fit.


two girls behind the gossip, she said that they had seen him shopping, with the film ID, eat Mala Tang ... but if he has a girlfriend, she has a boyfriend.


later two girls asked her, what is your relationship?


She said it was the kind of iron buddies.


two girls said they did not believe, ask the boys,beats by dre studio.


He thought: She is my color to blue.


[we always have an ambiguous relationship, not love, we know this is called the blue color. 】


future, she said to her, tomorrow you will encounter a person, then you will fall in love with him.


she expressed a look of longing.


and future Reminder million asked her thousands, he is a macho man, you are before me, I do not want to own regret, so do not fall in love with him.


...


next day, she hit a boy, so good-looking boys, she blushed a sudden, I'm sorry.


he said: It does not matter.


Then she would remember the phrase does not matter, remember him.


[I believe that fate has arranged a day, not change, and perhaps the beginning doomed to meet]


of makeup, she is beautiful Allure, thousands of fans frenzy.


surprisingly flat emptied her makeup is mixed Rendui can not find the kind.


his vast sea one recognized her, told her that I love you.


her mother began to find fault, this man looks no money, no education, how will you together?


She said: just because I recognized him into his eyes I would have enough eh.


[I do not ask you how perfect, perfect enough to give my love is like]


he wanted to take him at his balcony, watching everyone coming and going.


who if he heard the piano, very melodious, listening to calm him unconscious.


Later, he fell in love with the piano, he wrote across the floor to the girls that play the piano.


he said, you must be an angel, thank you for the music, I heard the most beautiful sound of the piano.


she cried, her reply, I am not an angel, I can not speak.


he said, that I can do your guardian angel?


She did not reply the.


waves lost his heart, and then ignored the gentle piano, song title like

[even if you angel, you are an angel in my heart]
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论