2012年11月15日星期四

cheap dr dre beats at let player to bea

, Purple Long Jian in the my hand stabbed to win the forehead between the eyebrows of the shadow wolf fox in the sky, but didn't stab into, was just crest the between the eyebrows that lived to copy wolf the fox for sky, this not is say my attack dint is very bad, can not break to copy wolf the defense dint of the fox for sky, but I this recruits nocturnal attack be so, the sword in the my hand basically need not sting enter the body of the other party, connecting down everyone will see me this recruits a night see power combine little attack dint of the recruit type had what abnormal condition.





The text chapter 127 Huan monster paradise(four)
Renew time:2009-9-2319:16:47 chapter word numbers:2555

The sword in the my hand at copy wolf fox between the eyebrows for sky after stopping over a quickly accepted back, at the same time at copy wolf the fox between the eyebrows left for sky one is a little bit red, while this was a little bit red to quickly expand to rise after my sword recall, spread an a way blood scar toward the all directions, but had no wound, also the impossible run off blood comes out, just this the blood scar of quickly expanded and rise and copy the wolf fox in the sky of whole body, copy wolf now fox become a blood wolf that is wrapped up by the blood scar for sky.
'Chi Chi Chi~~~'that copies wolf for sky after all spreading all over a blood scar all over fox, I use of the nocturnal vehemence also followed to recall back, the vehemence is one depletion, copy wolf the blood scars on the fox body for sky quick split to open, numerous bloods from copied wolf fox body for sky up aroused to shoot but, copied wolf fox for sky even bellow all come to not and urgently be split numerous meat are up and down and unexpectedly ground, can not find a cake of more complete place all over, even the bones are all ground to become a dinky bone piece.
Copy wolf the fox hanged for sky, 180 classes of it unexpectedly explode a Huan monster egg, then doing not even explode copper money is a , this still I the own the extremely high good luck is worth of player to carry on the last shot of effect, see to this Huan monster paradise still is really that let player to beat a Huan monster egg be used.
Copy wolf the fox hanged for sky, other persons also feebly lay prone to in the ground, isn't their condition of the injuries too heavy, but just my night sent forth of vehemence to the linger effect that they brought, connect disorderly dance all one weakly lay prone to in the ground, in addition to leaving my farther purple feather and the world of dream, other persons all felt a burst of infirmity.
See them a weak and nerveless appearance, have to the shadow wolf fox in the sky that I walk by myself to there and spreads all over thrombus picked up that shadow wolf fox in the sky only Huan monster that explode and drop down egg nearby, the this Huan monster egg pressed and copied wolf the grade of fox for sky to calculating of words, should be seven rank Huan monster, and that shadow although the wolf fox in the sky is 180 working properly of classes monster, but because this Huan monster paradise just opened, the real strenght was lowered a lot, otherwise with our current real strenght only afraid can not deal with the monster of 180 classes as well, only afraid connect just of that camouflage difference dragon, thought that dealing with is all difficult, said nothing of to be indiscriminately danced one and kill, however disorderly dance of lucky be worth still really low, the monster of 90 classes how said to also want to explode a six rank Huan monster eggs ofs ah, was a statures don't also explode, say nothing of a Huan monster egg, kill camouflage difference the dragon and the shadow wolf fox in the sky also had no experience value and acquired.
"Husband, caution!"Just shouted in the voice of the color dress of another part, I felt dangerous existence again, and that danger unexpectedly used quick speed of disease toward me flew to shoot since then, the that speed unlike arrows feather floated fragrant Nu arrows slow how much,cheap beats by dre, I have already come to not and urgently evade confrontation with, can concentrate vehemence dangerous the direction at that there.
'When when when'in a row several voices bump a shot voice, in my in front unexpectedly appear the crystal shield in red, this crystal shield for me block next attackstone, unexpectedly is a few concealed weapon darts, it is that assassin to unexpectedly learn to don't know 70 classes just can learn of concealed weapon attack.
The "Ding" system hints:"Congratulate you from create a B class sorcery technical ability fire crystal shield, in a twinkling coagulate a sorcery chemical element and condense into crystal shield, praise your reputation+5."
The "Ding" system hints:"You are just extremely killed an attack by the player, you have backstroke time is for a hour."
"Extremely kill!"The hint sound of system makes me know dangerous source and had never thought this assassin and came to harass me, this is already third time, before all twice hang but fail with him, have never thought now again come, and still held tight persons like disorderly dance,etc because of my night of vehemence but weak of crevice.
"That's right, is me, I am an assassin, take person's money prevents disaster for the person, and the other party give of money count still many, so can let ,beats dr dre."That extremely killing is an assassin and also learned the technical ability of going in secret of assassin in advance and hadn't appeared a body form till now, however his voice exposed the position of his place.
"Although the bounty hunter is quite good,you still can not succeed this time, is old to be counter-attacked by me to hang with it, however come over to help me, if you need money, probably I can support you some."Although also don't know the real real strenght that this extremely kills, he can advance from create or learn to go in secret Shu and concealed weapon, that affirmation includes him to lead the person's place, hence I have the heart of loving the material, want to accept he for have been already used.
"H'm, can consider, however want to wait us to meeteach other to say again next time, this time in spite of the success and the failure, next time meet me to think that we can't is an enemy again."Extremely kill H'm the ground is a , suddenly appeared a body form, then lightly said, he received a face, could not see his facial expression, but see from his tone,have no much rise and fall.
"Which good, we come right away one by one so this time to definitely, we are 2."Say my obstructing has already resumed to come over of color dress with dance 2 indiscriminately,cheap dr dre beats, let them step aside, need not come over to help me.
"One by one of to definitely?Don't you know that our assassin can overcome your sorcery teacher?"Extremely kill to suddenly don't understand that the ground looking at me.
"Ha ha, do you see me am like a common sorcery teacher?I think that you also saw I just to that copied wolf fox for sky of attackstone, you said I just of was the attack a sorcery?"The saying me will have already resumed sky Long Qi of original shape changes to accept to return to, now my ability already not enough again support what Long Qi changed in the sky changes, hence change the bamboo son is for the dark gold class sorcery Zhang that I prepare.
"That your caution."Extremely kill to also not much say what, again used to go in secret Shu, however his go in secret Shu useless to me, know in my absolute being under, go in secret Shu to is tantamount to to deceive yourself as well as others.
"Your go in secret Shu useless to me, I can clearly know your position, you don't waste energy."I directly hint extremely kill his to go in secret Shu have been already lost efficacy, since I want to accept he in order to have been already used, certainly need to show own the ability for a while, otherwise can not make it swear allegiance.
"Since so, that you caution."After the words that extremely kill to hear me, wanted to want to also give up to continue to go in secret, because of just his ambulations all in my view, therefore can also judge to go in secret Shu is useless to me.
After killing to give up to go in secret Shu extremely, quick toward me dash away since then, take a very short bayonet all alone, another skill but Be hidden to after death, see the appearance being preparing concealed weapon.I also carefully guard against, but inattentive extremely kill to draw near with my distance, general of the sorcery teacher will not let the opponent approach the own, but I am this sorcery teacher dissimilarity, is to really like that the opponent approaches himself/herself, although this give the other party many a lot of convenience, it can even attackstone me,also give I very various, let I can more easily second kill the other party, know my sorcery flame although just C class technical ability, can all have effect for killing to the player, can not even resist eldest brothers my flame attackstone, other players said nothing of.
'Chi Chi Chi'extremely kill the hand being hidden to after death to jilt while approaching me, then several reveal empty voice toward me fly to shoot since then, indeed as expected is a concealed weapon.
"Fire crystal shield!"I immediately spread just not intentional from create out of fire crystal shield, had this fire crystal shield, I this sorcery teacher also had defense sorcery.
Fire crystal shield moment formation, block at my in front, listens to'be be be'several, the concealed weapon extremely killing attackstones whole drive fire the crystal shield blocked down, however I block with the crystal shield of fire before the speed that extremely kills to make a pounce upon me didn't stop because his concealed weapon is blocked, under his concealed weapon, he should early have been already predicted this time, his main attack should is put at oneself of attack, but concealed weapon only for the sake of give he Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论