2012年11月15日星期四

cheap dr dre beats e of so sing voodoo

Have no matter by the safety that ensures a Joseph, make the Joseph able to completely finish reading voodoo.
I see the sorcery attackstone invalid, want to close to attackstone with the physics, as long as the sorcery voodoo that can succeed to obstruct a Joseph goes, but the bear of that earth seem to be early to have to anticipate, don't dare how I lure, it doesn't leave a Joseph three far, and still use body up held up my all attacks, don't make me close to a Joseph as well at the same time, have no way arrestment thus Joseph to continue purine to drink voodoo.
The crowd on all sides, when Joseph's purine sings voodoo, know that this wasn't a simple sorcery, because Joseph at spread decontamination of only and saint only of arrows, even is heaven of boxing all need not purine sing sorcery voodoo, so the power of the sorcery that needs the purine sings affirmative not small, all more or less once experience the power of forbiding the sorcery of cursing the class at the person here of, so sing voodoo in Joseph's purine of, avoid in succession, see the speed that the purine that I don't can obstruct a Joseph sing, avoid faster, soon let a very big space, including eldest brother, they all withdrew very far distance, very in all aspects this emperor's city outside has a very of plain enough we display, also enough many players watch.
The Joseph's purine sings me to have no way arrestment and have never intended to make use of to forbid evil ball as well to obstruct his sorcery attack, but still want to truely take a shot his sorcery attack power, hence also gave up arrestment, added several sorcery defense in a row for oneself, included fire to work properly to protect body,beats dr dre, fire crystal shield etc., and oneself of sorcery resistibility, I think I should can the anti- live at present of this only fastens sorcery.
"……Cut to kill the whole improbities, it works properly.-The light absolute being judges!"Because the Joseph's purine sings be over, mightiness of the light chemical element quickly shot out from the Joseph's body and indeed as expected have on him with fire dollar absolute being bead pretty much the same thing baby, however should be the product that is only partial to fasten, probably call light dollar absolute being ball.
Mightiness of the fire chemical element quickly condense in the Joseph's in front, then formed one huge sword of chasing, one is very huge, fully have the huge sword of a ground size, cross at the Joseph's top of head, but the sword only then pointed to me.
"Go to, light absolute being judgment!"The sorcery Zhang in the Joseph's hand toward I a , his top of head that from light the chemical element constitute of the sword quickly shot to come over toward me, oh not, this speed can not be used quick come to describe, that is rapid, the supersonic speed even is a velocity of light, anyway I haven't responded to come over, that huge light sword already from my body wear deeply but lead, O.K. I in advance have already worked well a defense material, although don't respond urgently,cheap dr dre beats, still avert from be pared into the danger of two halfs, however just that for a while, unexpectedly and directly get rid of all of all defense on my body, still give° my better arm to pare to break down at the same time, and still not bleed, even not also painful, some fellings all have no, knows white light one Shan, then own arm drops to in the ground.
"Ha ha, under the attack that light absolute being judge, who can not also live."The Joseph sees I be cut one arm, although haven't hanged,also be good enough to get rid of he just heart in of hated an idea, then happily cachinnation get up, have already shot at the same time I after death of that dropped huge light sword and turned back, the sword point again points to me.
"Go to, light absolute being judgment!"The Joseph again pointed to the sorcery Zhang in the hand I, however this time I no longer only wait good luck to shoot sword come of, my daring to affirm I is a Shan not past of, not only is a Shan don't drop that light the attack speed of the sword, connect to defendoof dint also far far not enough, so I can take out to necessarily kill a skill-forbid evil!
The light absolute being judgment belongs to light absolute being to forbid to curse, at forbid evil ball to forbid evil restriction in, so at the Joseph point to my at the same time, I opened to forbid forbiding of evil ball evil restriction, that huge light sword, point to me, but shoot to me along with the Joseph, however is willing shoot till the time on my body, forbade evil attribute to develop a function, that light sword to is to shoot into my body, then drive my body to gobble up, have already to the last comma and dot disappeared in the public in front.
"!!Is this what is the row?"The Joseph sees that only sword at shot to my suddenly disappeared at the same time and immediately and in astonishment called, know this light absolute being's judging to attackstone isn't for a while disappearance of, can is what is the row this time?
Isn't only now is a Joseph is that only sword disappear but don't understand, even all present other China big of the players all don't understand, don't understand good luck huge sword how be missing, know if I again let that light the sword shoot the words for a while, affirmation will hang, can now light the sword disappeared, while I still stand over there, if isn't my better arm to still fallen off on the ground, only afraid everyone still think basically have no just does that appear huge light sword.
But know the person of the affair of all these, in addition to I, certainly also someone at, for example color dress, and the evil feather waits one that the person that forbid an evil ball attribute can still guess and get of helping and knowing, after all forbids evil ball to fall in my hand and has already been known by numerous people.
"The worked properly by light heavenliness grants my divine power, lovely of the spirit of light, please listen my to invoke, let light can coagulate, form jailbird's tower, exterminate the whole dark influence.-Light ability tower!"The Joseph immediately resumed to come over after surprise and no longer took care of that huge light sword, but again the purine started to sing sorcery voodoo to come, and this time should be the sorcery that forbids to curse class again.
Broke an arm, so I didn't keep the Joseph's purine from singing again, and still temporarily closed to forbid forbiding of evil ball evil function, it made the Joseph able to display out this sorcery, I also also want to know that what this Joseph is also some to forbids the sorcery of cursing the class, so as not to hereafter meet again, don't understand to his attack method.
Again project a great deal of light chemical element on the body of Joseph, however the light chemical element this time no longer coagulates in his in front, but appears at my on all sides, and return to give° me round and round surround, in addition to underground, all directions, include overheads all and appeared in great quantities and only chemical element, at the same time these only the chemical element still and just and quickly condense, soon became solid for the Ning, completely trap I at in, also really became a jailbird's prison, however this is a jailbird's prison that the sorcery formed, as long as I would not like to, that is to trap not to live mine, however I also don't know the effect of this jailbird's prison now, so still patiently wait meeting.
Waited good short while time, that jailbird's prison unexpectedly and completely didn't respond and seemed to just live my jailbird to ignore, however at outside of the Joseph start purine singing again, he this purine sing of voodoo with just of about, just not understand he a sorcery is still not enough, also want to increase not become?
The that light chemical element solid that there is a great deal of light chemical element toward my place again ties up round come over, and quickly fold to add at together, if I can at outside see that a chemical element only condense of the words of appearance, will be definitely surprised this Joseph how go to school meeting our east just of tower building construction?Solid jailbird's prison that that light chemical element constitutes be a tower building, and the Joseph spread for the second time of that forbids curse unexpectedly still folded add in the first-time top, the 2 F tower building folds add at together.
"Ha ha, mock moon, this time your dead settle, trap at my light can inside the tower, you don't want out, and I still specially prepared second floor for you light ability tower, 2 F light ability the tower fold to add together and press the speech of your east to say, that be not on adding a to equal two so in brief, ha ha, you wait light ability the tower gobble up gradually you."The tower unauthorized biography comes to Joseph to excitedly yell a voice and still mix up with him at the same time the roaring of bear of that earth,dr dre beats.





The text chapter 323 unlucky Joseph
Renew time:2009-9-2319:20:26 chapter word numbers:3660

Here, wish each book friend happy new year first!!!
New Year's Day goes home, probably even the computers can't touch, so the renewal needs to be stopped for two around weeks, these two weeks in, VIP will renew several chapters and renew one chapter for about every 2 days and save a draft so many, finished once waiting a year to resume renewal after coming back.
==================
"Ha ha, with Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论