2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc ly once kisses the M

One eye, a word doesn't dare to talk.
"Say."The quiet madam is harsh voice on drinking, she immediately all over light Zhan, " slave doesn't dare."
"She says the expensive Pin empress is ugly, so the emperor disgusts her."Month of south in good time the openings connect words and lead presently of quiet the madam and cloud bead facial expression greatly change.
"The madam's servant girl speaks like this not lousy, not the?"The voice of cloud bead is particularly not smooth, slightly take a silk to shiver.
Quiet madam face ascend a burst of green white, "even if want to beat a round don't arrive this wench to beat as well."She stretches out Xian finger I empress a burst of bewitching smile, stare at cloud bead, " besides, the Zhi is pure what to say is fact."I suddenly one Zheng.This words unexpectedly come from Wen Jing if of!Is that she conceals that day too good, is still me be had never seen the deceit her by her outward appearance is such a woman.
"Is quiet-man-person."Cloud bead gnash teeth in hatred ground stares her and really got mad.
The quiet madam still smiles sweet and charmingly like flower, "even if you cover up that ugly scar formation with the cosmetics again good, also can not cover up you ugly fact."
I see the double of cloud bead a boxing grip and seem the moment can hurtle up the one punch to her, but this greatly negative of the matter will never can let is the cloud bead of the expensive Pin to do.I an arrows step came forward and then jilted quiet madam's slap, the clear and crisp voice loudly accompanied with a quiet madam to fall down in the ground, and the surrounding one gasps a voice chillily.
"Is unbridled!"In the fury mix up with relentless, my whole body is one Jiang, imitating the Buddha has already settled and canned not moved at first and hoped a whole body gold brocade Long Pao's man from I nearby but lead.
He coldly swept my one eye, again concern ground the quiet madam who will fall on the ground starts to hand, the concern ground inquires her well, I know, he has never recognized I."Bearer, drags along this bold slave to go out a Zhang responsibility to me 60."The voice being icy cold heartless resounds in the ear.I smiled, let I the bitterness bitterness remembered Qi to bless for four years and wanted a Zhang responsibility I.
Several bodyguards who together with come come forward desire to take down I, but cloud bead tightly embrace I, make them not move me, the dynasty Qi blesses to beg humbly a way:"The emperor grand pardon, the emperor grand pardon."
He is cold the language lightly fondle quiet madam's cheek on the skin of that deep red spot spot not, vision tender feelings water, only have her in the eye.
"Your Majesty, she is just a small and weak miss, where can bear 60 greatest planks, you will kill hers ……" cloud bead dead dead embraces me and continues to beg humbly.But my vision always stare at in the Qi to bless a body up, heart, very painful.
"Drag along to go out."He impatiently issues order that the meaning that don't pass me at all doesn't want to continue to listen to her keeping on saying as well.
Cloud bead suddenly releases I, kneel to climb to him front of:"Your Majesty, you see at …… the minister Qie once risked death to hurtle into fire sea to save an of miss up, you forgave the offense of her disrespect ……" her voice sobbed to shiver not only, empress fierce dynasty he kowtowed.
The Qi blesses to listen to, look in the eyes one Shan but lead differently, look down the cloud bead of ground, contemplate a long time, finally the openings forgave me and hugged the quiet madam whom the small bird depends on a person to leave.This side palace immediately sinks into one dead the Ji have no voice, cloud bead feebly the Tan is lain to an ice-cold ground, but I then silently the Jiang sneered at at first.
To, this is the Qi that I know to bless, cold heartless, always can't go more for having no worthy thing requiring attention deliberate concern.So at the beginning he spends much big courage to just make a firm decision to give him up again several years pursue of target desire and I together, whether he has already regretted at the beginning impulsive decision at present?The Fu friendship in present still has how many positions in his heart?
"Do you want to know why the emperor will seal me as expensive Pin?"Cloud bead remains Fu on the ground, tone almost despair, " for requiting favors, because I once hurtled into fire sea to try very hard to the ground saved a miss but have already ruined facial appearance.He appreciates me and sympathizes with me and has mercy on me, so sealed me.Can he not knows, if all day long wanting to be subjected to his is unfrequented, I prefer to the companion wait upon his lifetime at his body side."
I kneel in cloud bead nearby and shiver ground to encircle her into a bosom.Is that I push her into this heartless empress temple, in the end still keep being my fault.Is that I ruined cloud bead, is me ……"empress, you not can again so silent next go to, you want to come over the emperor's heart Duo."
"Duo?"She lifts up head, full face tear stain, doesn't understand that the ground hopes me.
"I ……will help yours."This is my commitment, is sacrificed by I for the sake of repay cloud bead these in the last yearses, bear of everything, I will definitely help her.
Lightly chapter 4 fluorescence dances
Gave offense to a quiet madam in 100 oriole temples from the last time, this slaves that connect Pian to dance Ge for three months endured the cold stare of six temple slaves, public avoid it only and perhaps cannot compare with.Pian dance Ge at the moment can be described with"is cold and dreary, windy and rainy miserably miserably troubled at heart".Imperceptibly, the autumn goes to, the fallen petal is red and everywhere, autumn leaf namely floating about, the parasol tree worries how many.
Is very not easy to find out jasper lake from the grandfathers, in the center temple west noodles, according to smell there very unorthodox, often have many not well-known female the corpse is floated to lake noodles.As time passes, this also became a shabby dead Ji, unmanned ask about of ground, can tonight I but must come.
The month of the Pan,such as Xin, dissolves if frost reflects to be suffused with bare lake noodles into the equanimity, lake shore side the full eyes Jing is horizontal, the weed cluster livings and closely and more shows You Sen.I grip the beanbag of center of palm and contemplate a short moment and vomit an algidity and move forward to hurtle into this slice of almost can will I the whole body drowns of grass cluster, open a pair of arms to keep clapping Jing grass, immediately, green light suddenly now, order a point such as the You heavy green star, around linger around to dance in the wind at me.My action keeps remaining and revolve to tap in the cluster, breeze disorderly my green silk, tassels what time be in the moment kissed to and be blown about, the center of palm just a little spreads piercing.
The green light floats however dances, the pleasant breeze is as if thin to blow, flutter, linger around, dance in the wind, interleave, the whole like Huan however natural lovely view.But at the moment of I have already in the moment canned not considered of to make my Peng however move of view, knows, I want to invoke more Ying fire insects but.
Also remember that abscondence, after being blessed by the Qi to start to save, he settles I am in the Inn, finally can sleep up safe a feel.But in a dream repeatedly flash across father emperor and mothers die a tragic death behind of one act act, I abruptly start to play from the bed, the cold sweat sprinkles Li, and the vision is confusing.For the sake of slowly comfortable heart of suppress the cluster that is carefree to walk, hope boundless one grass to the Inn back yard, the heart flows out now miserable feeling and suddenly see what time the green light is flown by the grass cluster, my taste a bright, unexpectedly hurtled into a grass cluster, immediately fluorescence suddenly now, around my nearby dispersed.The my Yang hand lightly once kisses the Man flies of Ying fire insect, peeped out Cang on the face however of smile.
But the Qi bless but don't know when arrive at me, I clearly remember him to the my words:"Fu princess Ya, you are really heartless!"His suddenly made a noise to break the then quite, disturbed enjoying of my moment.I stop to start medium action and hope his vision to contain one silk guard.His dynasty I walk, the double feet step into a grass cluster, surprised more glowworms, "country destroyed parents Wu, you still have a mood to appreciate these glowworms and smile thus happily."
Hope the pure handsome friendship however, in high spirits of he, my smiling face also immediately the Lian go, "I am smiling, not representative not and for the country break but harm."Side head look up at to cover with of green light, the air is dimly discernible, " here each glowworm represent my hope, hope father the emperor mother is behind in the sky lead happy."
"You are too naive.Can "he stretches hand to catch a glowworm, then ruthlessly strangles to death it is in the center of palm, " glowworm represent a hope?So you beg it to reply a country for you."
My facial expression Shu however deadly pale one is blood-red color to to the utmost fade, moved to move corner of mouth but a word to also reveal not to come out.And he handsome graceful gentle and soft face up reveal one insolent, it is lonesome to smile fullly, "I once had a hope as well, but afterwards I just discover, really stupid.If father emperor and mother who really misses you after aring in the sky happy, take out your courage, is them revenge."
I the wry smile is 1,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, take back thoughts and feelings, the old grudge of heart is probably started to hang up by him of.
"Pan's jade?"Is a to slightly take the surprising sound after death rings out in the bush in me, the volume of this just right at the right moment at this restless revolve around, the echo is repeatedly.
My Zheng at first, the step of the action in the hand, foot also stop under, a moment also not dared move, also not dared turn head.Listens to a burst of step voice mix up with the inch grass is broken of voice dynasty I since then, I at heart one nervous, quickly look back, stare at to fix attention on

没有评论:

发表评论