2012年10月25日星期四

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com hearsay is not whole

Hour later affair, he quietly sits on the chair to listen to the description of subordinate, on the face although there is no facial expression, but the cup in the hand has been already been kneaded smash.
His subordinate half is knelt caution's saying of ground, all of the center of palm are cold sweats, have already been sent forth by the big snake pill of the heavy oppression feeling presses breathe heavily however annoy.
Once listenned to belong to the next report, lead very in a short while he just say chillily:"Send a person to make track for her back, if resist-"
The voice suddenly stops here and sink into one to make what people suffocated dead silent in house in, very long, darkly win to just again ring out him slow-moving deep and low take to kill the voice of idea unclearly, "-shoot on sight."
"BE!"
Hear big snake pill finally descend to reach an order, that ninja is inwardly comfortable tone, immediately stand up to go out to inform his order, dark of the room again resume silent.
For a long time after, inhospitality's taking the voice lightly sighing is low to lowly ring out in the house, " so dying, this is me to your last silk kindness, I will thoroughly ruin you and make you realistic to feel the taste that livings not equal to dead while meeting again next time.You made me become to be different from I and only treated you with the cruelest method, I just could make sure that I didn't change.Feeling, so dying, I will construct the most beautiful grave for you."
The first time lightly calls that name and appear one in his heart silk unimaginable gentleness, that is he the gentleness finally, gives dying of Yu Zhi the gentleness of wave feeling, if she is on the hoof to be taken his in front, waits for her not is gentleness but is cruel, he absolutely gets rid of his own weakness and uses any method no matter ……
The body suddenly appears of a burst of bad cold, let me unavoidablely beat quite a few cold Zhan, even if bathe in the warm sunlight all over, but still can not break up a body difficult to express chill up that kind of, I unbearable double of arms encircle their myselfs,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, the body Se starting of Se is trembled.
Know oneself has no time to hold up now, I neglect that hard different felling, rush on the prairie again, although have already checked carat to maintain, because of medicine side effect but creation of repeatedly the angina pectoris still let my speed unavoidablely slow down.
When the sun rises to top of head, I come to a stop to slightly make a rest by the side of a small river, although the heart has already soon appeared to once moved of phenomenon, breath also start some difficulties, when I feel to check carat to start descending inside the body, I still keep taking out a medicine bottle, the one breath eats 3, 4 tablets again.
Eating dosage to have no is excessive long, the heart also jumps about more and more and unusually while checking a carat gradual rally and seem to be already to attain every minute the speed of the 200 times, I almost can use the voice that the ear hears I's heart palpitates and see still could not leave half the medicine measure of medicine bottle, I peep out one silk wry smile, the body has already soon accepted to can not stand that kind of violent side effect, if a while inside of all of the medicines' eating up their oneselfs will die right away?
I know it in heart to eat this kind of medicine to just drink pioson to quench thirst, although it can quickly promote my to check carat,the its damage toward my body can not also estimate and just also had no another way now, as long as canning escape controling of big snake pill, paying a much price no matter me is also not concerned.
Drank an one mouthful river water, I stand up just thinking continue to walk faster and suddenly let the pursuing troops that I surround I in mind and unavoidablely sighed tone and looking at to play that female ninja of mine and her nearby several kids who received training in the base yesterday, I looking at asking of their guarded:" You how many?What about big snake pill?"
"You haven't let big snake pill the adult make moves in person of qualifications, as long as my a person can easily fight down you, you still the darling return to with me, otherwise I will carry out big snake pill adult to shoot on sight of orderany."
Hear her self-confident words, I peep out one sneer of putting on, I don't make effort true take me for the cat of disease?As long as the big snake pill doesn't come over in person, who come me not to put in the eye
I looking at them chillily and take out bone sword horizontal slow-moving before body but again firmly of say:"Block my dead!"
"Die?I pour and see legendary genius, the real real strenght of princess Mu Ye Qing, don't be like similar was made track for by me to beat so distressly yesterday!"
She derision of say, the bright weapon leads public hurtle to me, I right away the hands grasp bone sword and don't hestitate of used star absolute being to dance romantic in kill an idea to weigh most of seven heavy cut shot ……
Blood only Shan now, only for an instant be me to appear in surrounding outside of circle owners all having already poured at ground, and I also control the half that don't live to kneel on the ground and painfully wrinkle up eyebrows, heart ……very suffered, the heart of originally rapid flutter the unexpectedly more violent flutter is several after it's romantic to use star absolute being to dance under, imitating the Buddha have to from the chest leap out generally, that I almost think for an instant my own heart will because of this kind of vigorous of flutter but grind to a stop down forever.
Know not just weak the time now, I stretch hand the chest that the Wu wears tiny vibration with the uprising that the sword holds a ground of slowness and deeply take a suck at spirit, just thinking continue own abscondence, the feet have already been held tight.
I lower the head to looking at the female ninja who lies prone on the ground to make an effort Ye to live my feet and say with the apathetic voice:"Have not died?You should rejoice the weapon in the my hand isn't sharp, otherwise you have already become seven now, loose hand!"
She has some dejected eyes to looking at me to say hard with 1 pair:"…… Is surprisingly you unexpectedly attain this kind of level …… the hearsay is not whole either is false …… no wonder that the big snake pill adult will stay you at nearby …… you why want to betray adult ……"
"Betray?It is never loyal to He Lai to betray again.Unless I had been winning poison to lose strength and how can be imprisonned at his nearby.Only is this degree, are you getting more shocked?Is current of I even ever 1/3 real strenght could not reach, speaking of to me would want to escape to also be thanking you, if isn't that you challenged to can't take place, either last night so many matters."
"…… I can't make you walk …… the order of big snake pill adult …… even if the dead also wants to complete ……"
I arrive bone sword after her heart place to say chillily:"That you die, for the sake of freedom I have already canned not consider of everything."
She peeps out a to put on to emptily smile to say:"The task that can not complete big snake pill adult to hand over to me I haven't lived down of value, kill me."
My foot is made an effort, jilt to open her hand to say a while:"Calculated, if you really hindered my pouring is the reason with dying and kill you now completely unmeaningful."
I said to see one eye surroundings at I that shot don't come to publically under the obfuscation and immediately turn round facing wood leaf's direction to rush but go, at shout of in the information, after death spread her if have if have no of voice:"You have never intended to kill us in the beginning?Unexpectedly oppose person's kindness, you have never entitled to stay in the big snake pill adult nearby."
That kind of qualifications who rare rare?I ain't a kindness, just haven't arrived don't kill can not of situation, if the road of headway that really influences me, I will the be over doing not hestitate block off road the life of , I already not at is that kind of innocent little girl.
Pursue and arrest have been keeping on, be when I run in the national territorial of fire have already beaten off three pursuing troops of stirings, although didn't sleep for two days, I hasn't been daring to close an eye and just seek in evening a knoll hole at in slightly do a rest.
Want to return to a wood a leaf at least still take for more than two days time, if can I really think and then keep on having been running like this, but if out of character of let the tired body take a break, oneself's more and more weak body basically can not should to those have been tightly biting at me after death of pursuing troops.
"Insist again for two days, returning to a wood two days later the leaf was the whole and then all end."
I in mind and secretly inflate for I and see dusk color of the sky of outside to make great effort to stand up is just preparing to continue the trip of his/her own abscondence, but suddenly feel a burst of dizzy and with blurry eyesight, almost fall down on the ground.
I hand ice-cold hole wall to clench fist to make an effort to knock several there is some murky heads in the bottom, next Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论