2012年10月25日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre t pretty much was mo

On walking, say in the mind words."
The text enters the excited emotion of the beautiful Xia of quilt to be infected.At this moment, he thought of again to grow green scene with her together.He the soft voice say:
"Younger sister, I recalled December in the home 3 the scene on days, feel specially meaningful;Feel specially fine and difficult to forget."
"Elder brother, I am also, that day, although we walked so far road, I don't feel tired at all.The time that returns to a home, on thinking of, my happy impending."The beautiful Xia says words and by hand daut the text enters of hair, and then hope him with big eyes of that full of tender affection, this makes his in the mind feeling warm with happy.Hope into to immediately after say towards seeing a burst of after, :
"Younger sister, that day, in my whole life, will leave fine recollection, will grave in in my heart forever."
The beautiful Xia hopes a text to enter appearance with happy look and mumblingly asks:
"Elder brother, are you still satisfied with that day?"
Text into listen to beautiful Xia ask him like this, he feels sweet Zi Zi of in the mind.He recalls the then scene to say:
"My good younger sister, that day, I very of satisfied.I together, from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 p.m. are always together with you all day long for 11 hours.Do you say that I can be dissatisfied?Still have, at your elder sister's house, stir-fried so many vegetableses for us, and then drink of wine.Do you say that I can be dissatisfied?And you in the road come back, I hold your hand, your Wan wears my arm;Embrace each other again, and then kiss each other.Do you say that I can be dissatisfied?"
If the beautiful Xia listenned to the text entering, her in the mind feels hot of.She looking at him with full of silently conveyed tenderness eyes, muttering say
"Elder brother, that evening, I lie on the Kang and turn over to reply the ground could not sleep.I think that if you are my husband, that should have much good!"
Text into see beautiful Xia at this time an excited mood, he also not from get heart beating of sooner.He involuntarily kissed an one mouthful on her face and felt attracted of say:
"Younger sister, although I ain't your husband, , my love to you, my feeling to you, I to your remember fondly and have already exceled your husband.You hereafter see me as your husband."
Once eyes of beautiful Xia blink not to blink ground to looking at a text to enter, some awkward and shily say:
"Elder brother, I also think so.You see, didn't I all not am you as my husband to everything done by you?"
Text into looking at beautiful Xia Chu Chu movingly Qiao face, the feeling is said by ground with body:
"Younger sister, in fact, I was you as my wife.From 88 April, yearses 28 on days since;From us sexual behavior happen for the first time rise;You have already been my wife.Although we aren't perfectly deserved, but is actually true at;Being true but slicing is true;BE can not contradict of fact."
The beautiful Xia listens to text into say like this, she feels happy of impending.She depends head on his shoulder and sincerely says:
"The elder brother thinks since and like this, that I do your fact wife.Even if so, I also feel very honor;Even if so, I also feel very proud of;Even if so, I also feel mad with joy;Even if so, I also feel happy limitless."
Text into feel today's sky is much too cold, the beautiful Xia is frozen of body ascend some shiver, he concern of say:
"Younger sister, today's sky can be really cold!You wear again littlely, I really worry for you.Leave, we go first to watch a movie, inside in the movie theater is pretty warm.Protecting the healthy body is our capitals."
The beautiful Xia hears text into say, go to the movie with her, she also very of would like to.What she agreed with says:
"The elder brother says of to, that we go to the movie."
Hence, the text enters with river's dike in beautiful Xia, to long white the mountain theater walk.The dike arrives from the river long white the mountain theater still have far more than 200 riceses very much and need to once wear a street.Street on, various cars rush on the street;The pedestrian of sidewalk is dressed in colourful winter clothing;On the road, snow ground be pressed by the car Nian of be like one noodles big mirror.They once wore street and arrived at noisy prosperous long white mountain theater.He bought a movie ticket, her Wan wears his arm and walked into theater.The film that the theater inside is projecting Peking and Hong Kong movie film producer factory to unite to shoot to make'New Year's Day'.Being very warm in theater compare, is very greatly anti- to differ with the air temperature of the outside.Therefore, he is warm with her body many.In the theater, he with her tightly nestle together ……
After movie is over, the text enters and the beautiful Xia walk into a Hun to braise a department, everybody ate a bowl of hot Hun to braise and drank hot soup again, the body immediately will hotly emit sweat.They braise a department to come out from the Hun, and then walk last 10 inside river's dikes.The pedestrian here doesn't calculate much, sparse pull of, there was at times also car to once drive from here.Her Wan wears his arm to say:
"The elder brother ate this Hun to braise, I perspired.Be just come of time, keep shivering on the body of jelly."
Text into see the body of beautiful Xia warm to come over, the in the mind feels very happy.But he still concerns of say:
"Younger sister, you wear of the clothes are also too little, the air temperature of the 30 degrees below freezing point, don't wear cotton dress, this not is seek a disease?"
The beautiful Xia ascended body to wear a woolen sweater today and outside wore red of sub- blouse.She immediately after his words say:
"Elder brother, I when the home walks, don't calculate too cold.Don't know what is the row,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, more walk more cold, this will like and all perspired all over."
Text into hope a lucid and attractive and handsome face of beautiful Xia, Jiao beautiful well-balanced body Zi, the in the mind upsurges repeatedly loving ripple.What he felt attracted says:
"Younger sister, so cold sky of, the elder brother should not invite you to come out.Let you suffer hardship, implicate, I this in the mind is not pleasurable either.Can the words say back again, I in a row two see you, isn't that you aren't at home, your someone in the home.I am to think that you think of have no way, just invite you to come out to walk, say in the mind words."
The beautiful Xia listens to text into say like this, feel an in the mind especially pleasurable.She immediately after his words say:
"Elder brother, my elder sister head the New Year's Day returned to.Is that you don't invite me, I will also invite yours.The sky is again cold, I am also not afraid, as long as have you at me nearby, much difficulty I can overcome."
Text into heard some kind of heartfelt wordses of beautiful Xia, the heart pretty much was moved.He holds her hand infinite happily say:
"Younger sister, I have your such a considerate good bosom friend, good younger sister, good friend, good wife, the elder brother is getting more contented.You are for loving deeply me;Your concern to me;Your consideration to me.Let me feel infinite happiness;Make me feeling matchless proud of;Let me feel highest brilliance.Therefore, I want and consider as me to the kid sister to be second half rarely sincerely solid wife of idea."
The beautiful Xia listenned to the text enter of a words, touched of the tears contain in the rim of eye.Her eyes don't looking at him in a sudden for an instant and full of tender affectionly say:
"The elder brother has you this sentence, the kid sister is getting more contented.The on the travel in aftertime, no matter I meet what wind waves;Whatever I meet perilous;Whatever I meet frustrated.I will shoulder to shoulder stand down with the your hand Wan hand, shoulder."
Text into listenned to beautiful Xia of some kind of vindicate, the in the mind feels than eat honey to still have to be sweet.He by hand dauts her long long black and bright show hair, heartfelt say:
"Thanking younger sister is so infatuated to me;Thank younger sister to trust so to me;Thank younger sister to me so true love, the elder brother can't definitely be ungrateful to yours.Several in the last yearses, you are for the bitterness that I eat;You have no what I was subjected to tired;You are for the injustice that I suffer;You are for the pressure that I am subjected to;You are for the tears that I flow;You are money that I spend, the elder brothers all record in mind, in the future will definitely recompense yours."
The beautiful Xia listenned to the text enters of speak favorably, the in the mind feels comfortably warm.She is some to ashamedly say:
"Elder brother, you don't so say.To say these you pay than me of more.I really appreciate you;I really feel that also recompensing this lifetime isn't over you."
The text enters the shoulders that a hand hugs beautiful Xia, a hand holds his hand.He changed a topic to say:
"Younger sister, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论