2012年10月28日星期日

cheap beats by dre o die money does wh

 Probably be for keeping elephant from my this kind of person to commit suicide by hanging of.
My beginning for shear ground bed sheet and then regrets.
Jump off a building.Come also still happily like this, I a jumped up to leap onto veranda, but I neglected me to live to be on the second floor.Highly jump down to go from this, estimate to at most is smash bone fracture.
I Xing Xing however of jumped down from the veranda again.
I a cruel, climb to the eighth floors, intend to downwards jump from the on the stage in sky.Can arrive the eighth floor just discover to want the words of God set, must demand wood then the steps can go up.
I cant not bear to the heart lend wood steps.If making me commit suicide because of lending to my wood steps is successful, this person will have qualms of conscience a lifetime.
It is alas, still have to change one more dead method.
Get an electric shock.The felling in that split second should also still great.
To, let the electricity kill calculate.
But I think of yesterday's power outage notice, noon 12:00-2:00 power outage, now is 1:30, is also say that I still have to wait half for hour.
This electric power bureau that sees ghost, the somebody else tries to commit suicide to incredibly still need to wait its call.
Luckily return to be just half a hour.Is very quick past.
If I know and want to pass to get an electric shock but attain to commit suicide a purpose, have to bare electric wire.
Can the electric wires in my room was all covered up to go into wall.I have to go to hallway up to carry out my plan.
I stand on the stool to meticulously seek the electric wire that I want to shear.Can lack because of the severity of the electric power and the physical knowledge, I sheared wrong line.We this restarts power outage.
The inhabitant ran out in succession, discovered my crime plot and all came to blame me.Fight to be the first ground to send me a same words:How don't you go to and die?
I stand desire to cry to have no tears on the stool.Good heavens, they where know, I be for dying, would shear wrong electric wire of!
Slice a ground of apology at my deep love idea and after promising to look for person to maintain quickly, they just passed me.
This road walks again impassability.
Eat sleeping pills.So of dead method the nothing important is painful.
The street has a medicine store in front.I is probably also the business that the last time takes care of it for the first time.Owner says that the sleeping pills wants 48 piece per bottle, I feel expensive and bargain 38 pieces, after haggling of a few roundses, clinch a deal by 43 pieces.
I suddenly discover I is unbearably vulgar, all anyway want to die, money does what.
I severely ask owner to clinch a deal with me by 198 pieces of 7 prices again, this is I all then house be.
The owner vomited a tongue to examine me for two minutes, after making sure that I am a mental derangement, feel at ease ground to clinch a deal with me.
Take sleeping pills horizontal wear street, frighten a hasty brake to BMW, stop at leave my body 18 cm of place.The driver hurtles me to lambaste:Rush into dying?
I for the first time at doing amiss after the event can also manage to keep spirit strong, take sleeping pills blunt he call:BE rush into dying.You have skill to bump to die me.
The driver vomits a tongue to drive car quickly.
The guy that didn't be humanistic knows that the somebody else wants a suicide and also opens car quickly.
Return to room, discover that the thermos bottle had no boiled water.Drinking cold water isn't good to health condition, so I arrive next door to lend boiled water.
The neighbor person is very good, very generously poured one big cup to me.Combine to inquire me to do what, I say to eat sleeping pills, he concerns ground to instruct me to eat more point very much.
No one guy incredibly wants me to eat more some sleeping pills.
Return to room, one Yang neck, pour into sleeping pills all mouth.
So many grain, incredibly have never choked to die I.
The most direct reaction was that I had to ascend a toilet after taking medicine.Go to the stool to spend me for 15 minutes.The sleeping pills started to start a function after.
I lie at bed up, start and farewell in the world.
I thought of me to forget to write a dying testament.Calculated, anyway also had no inheritance.
I think the all these ended so.
Tmd, I am again awake, still have to be awake than the peacetime after three hours.
I scold production leave sleeping pills in factory house with the meanest phrase set.
The belly started protesting against.
I must have supper.
Money in the purse I have already all given the medicine store the owner.
I must lend money.
I must buy a new bed sheet tomorrow.
I must look for person to maintain electric wire tomorrow.
Since dying is all so troublesome, that compromises on the hoof.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1373 to please to keep to sweep[super YD]
Is female female 2 people go to a swimming pool swimming, the swimming suit is carelessly broken when the daughter dives.The mother pickeds up at once the placard of side son in the swimming pool covers for daughter, people forbid not to live cachinnation after seeing the placard.Write a way on the placard:Dangerous, deep 2 meters, well-trained use.The mother adjusted placard at once son, this time, people are also that the cachinnations aren't onlies, back BE:Male appropriation invites undressing before entering.The embarrassed mother took again once the another a piece of placard see and up write:The adult is 30 dollars, child's 10 dollars, 20 above half-prices.Hence right away again change together, almost didn't faint after seeing, what placard writes BE:Business time early 9:00-night 10:00.Looking at to smile quickly to once carry on the back people of spirit, mother the only hope consigned at last and together a placard, but after she sees a placard, she really fainted, the contents of placard BE:Here is to totally use district, for the sake of the healthy body of others, please keep to sweep.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1374 the female doctor listen to have his face raddens all over
The beautiful female doctor is subjected to at the hospital male welcoming of patient, romantic, many pursuers of golds are numerous, certainly, also meet many sexual harassment
One day, Mr. Chen finishes doing infertility check Hou at the hospital, the beautiful female doctor wants to check Mr. Chen's sperm number to have decrease.She gives him a sealed small glass jar, he goes home to pack some samples to bring.
On the second day, Mr. Chen comes again, but the female doctor discovers that the glass bottle is still it's all empty.
Mr. Chen explained:"Yesterday, I first tried along while with the right hand, there is no action, I changed to try with the left hand, still don't use, I made my wife come to help, she was also two hands to all try, is also don't use.I make her make with the mouth, there is still no way."
The female doctor listens to have his face raddens all over.
Mr. Chen still keeps saying:"Just right my cousin gives presents to my house, she younger physical strength good, I please her to help.She is also first and by hand, use a mouth again, very diligently."
"Stop!Stop!"The female doctor cannoted help but any further:"This kind of matter you seek your cousin to help to do~~?"
Mr. Chen says:"She is very glad!But still won't do!I just come to seek you, seeing you can"
Female doctor a listen to the Nu asking:"You can what?"
Mr. Chen answers to say:"You can this of the cover open!"
????????????????????????ㄣ ~~~
Miss the slanting person face the wall for an hour~~
A spool of joke brocade gathers for a night of chapter 1375 two woman's outskirtses
Two women drink in the outskirts, had been drinking till a sky to receive bright.On the road of coming back, they inside the dire circumstances endure, hence crustily the skin of head walk into the one graveyard of wayside.
Because don't take toilet paper, the first woman then took off pants to wipe to wipe, and throw away pants.
The second woman discovers that the flank contains a wreath and then tored scroll of condolence to wipe to wipe.
Two women go home behind in a little while, their husband then talks on the phone with each other."See to us properly heart, two of them's affirmation occupied last night son, I discovered that my wife didn't wear pants after coming back!"
"I am even worse,cheap beats by dre, I discover stick on the bottom of my wife note, the last side writes:'I can't forget you forever'!"
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1376 too far
A men take Zhao girl son joyride, leave city 7 kilometers after, he courts to her, she refused, and returned Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论