2012年10月25日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre e feels a heart conc

Tidy up a party member to manage a wall in the village, the afternoon sees a fruit tree big door to seven brigades.
7 brigades have two fruit trees big door, one is a party member king frequently and;A Ge treasure that moved from pure original county in Liaoning province last year Chang.King frequently and developed plum, hawthorn, apple and pear, total more than 100 acres.His record of events once does a report up an advanced record of events public lecturer convenes in the country government.Once aroused echo in the whole countrieses.Ge treasure Chang at first the time in old house, be regard fruit tree as principle.After moving 7 brigades, also planted plum, hawthorn, peach and freeze pear, almond son and apple more than 100 acres in the hillside in the north.For this, in developing planting of various management industry, have these two big door, since increased income for them, enriched a market, again add honor to add for the country two poles colourful.
The text enters this time go to 7 brigades, mainly is go to Ge treasure Chang house.Because he is moved to come from Liaoning province, the population has been declining up.In developing fruit tree, he led off to take the lead.Therefore, the village inside values very much and give° the population him to fall up.Concerning fall population, the village people Wei D secretary did some help.Recently, the population problem solved, the text enters is come to tell a Ge treasure Chang this good news ……
The Chang house comes out, is already an afternoon from the Ge treasure 3 wait many clocks, text into want to take a look his the kid sister that didn't meet for more than 10 days beautiful Xia.Since these days, the some other day night remembers fondly her, let his mind not and rather, six absolute beings are ownerless.Therefore, he beat to settle idea and walked to her house.6 brigades and 7 brigades only one Ling it separates.Only a Ling although it is said across, but also have 3 the insides are many roads.
The text comes in a beautiful Xia house, she is feeding a chicken.There are two reed catkin archduke chickens in the yard, more than 20 big hen, also have the chick Chu that hatches this year more than 50s, these chick Chus have fist size, is very good-looking.There are also more than 10 goose sons, more than 20 ducks moreover.They fight to be the first ground to rob to eat a food, the chicken calls of'the elder brother beat'voice, the duck calls of'Wa Wa'voice, goose son call of'hang up'voice, this that Fu, formed a symphony with thick Hun ……
The beautiful Xia sees the text come in, happy don't beat a .She lets him into house and pours one glass water for him and sent to his hand inside, and then order a smoke for him.Eyes used infinite deep feeling hope him to say:
"Thank elder brother to see me, I still ponder tomorrow descend see you?Unexpectedly you came first.Elder brother, I these days miss you so much, I returned to write a letter for you, thought tomorrow descend to send for you.Elder brother, you come at the right moment and saved me a leg."
The beautiful Xia finishes saying, she hands over to him the text letter to enter.He once connected to believe Chuai into the dress Dou inside, then hold her that is delicate but again soft of hand.The facial expression that sees her isn't very natural, hence, ask a way:
"Younger sister, I how see your facial expression a bit different, how were you ?It is what is the row to is quick to say with elder brother."
The beautiful Xia is hoped text to enter with big eyes of that beauty and mumblingly said:
"Elder brother, also nothing important, I am a toothache of severe."
Text into listen to the beautiful Xia say to is a toothache, hence he concerns ground to say:
"Younger sister, get a toothache isn't a disease, the pain gets up not and desperately.You can not wait, you tomorrow hustle along next beat to mourn a bottle to go."
The beautiful Xia pours to feel to disagree, she head the bosom that nestle at the text to enter, muttering say:
"Elder brother, the toothache is a fire, once waited a strength good."
While coming in, the text only has beautiful Xia by himself/herself at home, not know expensive Hong dry what go to.Hence he asks;
"Younger sister, my having more than 10 days don't see you, the in the mind really misses you.Therefore, I just especially idea to see you.Expensive Hong he top which go to?"
The beautiful Xia dauts the text enters of hand, answer he the question for posing:
"He goes to seven groups of Maoses the ground went to, he said that taking is all over the place good for a sky, holds firmly a Mao to finish."
At the moment, they hold a hand each other, two pairs of eyes all use the vision of infinite deep feeling to send present in return each other towards seeing, they each other.He feels a heart concussion abnormality with her, hence, tightly embrace each other together.Led a short while, he loosenned to open the other party with her.She says:
"Elder brother, I early want to write a letter in reply for you.But, I discover, expensive Hong he always looking at me with the vision of doubts.My each and every move, he stares at me.Therefore, have been dragging along till now, just write this letter for you.Elder brother, after, I didn't want to write a letter for you.This is very dangerous.If make my husband discover, is all over."
If the text enters listenned to beautiful Xia and feel very shocked,Cheap Beats By Dre.His comforter she says:
"Younger sister, the elder brother knows your difficult place and also makes allowance for you and comprehends you.The elder brother promises your viewpoint, hereafter not be writing a letter.Although you don't write a letter for me,the elder brother still keeps wanting to write a letter for you."
The beautiful Xia feels that lets the text enter to write a letter for her, not feel at ease.Hence, she ashamedly says:
"Elder brother, so unfair to you, how can I trouble an elder brother to write a letter just for me?"
Text into daut the show hair of beautiful Xia, looking at her with eyes of deep feeling, say:
"Younger sister, this you need not be self-reproach.Because I sometimes, you after seeing my letter, tell your feeling me to go.Thus, my in the mind will be also happy."
The beautiful Xia listens to text into say like this, the in the mind is deeply moved and seem than ate honey to still have to be sweet.She is to soliloquize, is like delivering an asseveration again:
"Elder brother, that is difficult is you.Although the kid sister doesn't write a letter for you,the kid sister doesn't represent me not to love you.Please believe me, I whole life love your a person.I will love you till° faraway places;I will love you till° ground old sky of Huang;I will love you till° the seas dry up and rocks crumble;I will love you till° a life end."
Text into listenned to the asseveration that the beautiful Xia swears, the mood contained the concussion to can not say it, he canned not control feelings ground to come forward to kiss her.Led a short while, he said:
"Younger sister, you just said of these, the elder brother is really a good will to move, the good will moves.The elder brother comes today and saw you, in the mind dependably many.I want to return to, I Be getting longer, let the expensive Hong come back to see at my time will be be suspicious.Younger sister, you must take good care of.Remember, must beat to mourn a bottle tomorrow."
The beautiful Xia makes the text sending to the front door outside into, say:
"Elder brother, you slowly walk and once waited for a while, my tooth not pain, I invite you go out to walk."
Text into take leave beautiful Xia to return to walk, on the road, launching of his no time for waiting her letter.Sees the top writing a way:






Text 38, half year check(is medium)
Renew time:2008-9-2723:07:53 chapter word numbers:3487


The elder brother thinking of, how are you:
The world saves bosom friend, if limits of the earth neighbor;
My good bosom friend can know my heart.
The wet tissue that is difficult to forget a past matter, long for tears;
Begs you constant, don't leave a cent forever.
Dear elder brother, I have no in time of write a letter in reply for you, I know that you will be not happy.I feel writing a letter to me, being a very disadvantageous affair, bringing about very great doubt on me because of my husband, always observing me.I am afraid to be discovered by him, our results be so terrible we dare not think about it.So, I have no in time of write a letter in reply for elder brother, ask elder brothers to understand more.
The elder brother thinking of, your letter, I after finishing reading, very happy.I again and again once saw a quite a few time and looked over each time, I the concussion is once.But, don't I know why the elder brother says that you are a fool by yourself?Say, ain't I a fool?If I wasn't a fool, how can gave everythings all you?Elder brother, do you say, actually is it that you are still silly me that am silly?Elder brother, you will know of know:I to you, on feelings, on the love, in remembering fondly, all of one heart and mind of to you.You why still want sarcasm I?Ain't I really understand?
The elder brother thinking of, since we got along with a good friend, you to me, and to our house do of everything, I the momentary moments didn't forget.It be loved to torment me moment by moment within these more than two years.Can never lose you no matter it is bitter or sweet.BE you encourage me, thoroughly living next go.My living courage is you to mine;My spirit Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论