2012年10月25日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre Pro that medicine liqui

The time is lowly head, he lightly smiles several voices to pass to give me a medicine bottle to say:"Each time cry up you are this kind of facial expression, your returning is really easily shy and drank this, I am checking body for you."
"This is to do what use?"
The question that faces me, he lightly dauts my face to pacify of say:"Is sleeping pills, can make you temporarily lose consciousness, can't have any influence to your body.Trust, I can't definitely make you do his container."
I looking at the medicine liquid in the hand low Nan's saying:"I know that you will help mine, but I don't want to lose consciousness, there is really no sense of security, can not check so?"
Immediately appearing a to put on on the face of Dou is suspicious red and dizzy, he is some to embarrassedly say:"In fact so also not is can not, just what he wanted is your detailed data, so the check has to also have to be very detailed, so …… that ……"
Hesitated along while he deeply takes a suck at spirit, eyes of Mo color looking at me to say:"Is a detailed check, so I need you □match with."
My face immediately Teng of red, see him and see the medicine in the hand to immediately sink into 2 again, weigh for a while, finally still drink next he gives of medicine liquid, head is immediately a bit muddled to sink of, almost even standing is all a bit unsteady.
He starts to embrace to almost fall down of I, lightly of put me to cure on the stage to say:"I first print sealing of body to untie for you, so as not to the check appears deviation as a result and has peace of mind to sleep and wake up the whole all end."
He says to untie for me the big snake pill descends to repress to check carat on me of seal to print, immediately take out a spooler to take out the tool that oneself consistently use at ordinary times to start in the preparation of the front of check, I also shut eyes to wait for sleeping pills producing result.
Is very strange, drank that medicine liquid clearly already a bit murky exhausted, but hasn't been losing consciousness, on the contrary feel that the body starts slowly resuming strength, I even can already feel to check the motion of carat inside the body, this detection lets my amazement thousand times, even if that prints be relieved, but the toxin spreads whole body now my the condition be also not likely to feel to check carat!
Still just doubt, the dress Jin of chest has already been untied, my face immediately a red, cannot help but stretching hand to impede the action that he takes off my clothes, the Dou sees I open eyes and also appear a to put on on the face red and dizzy, however say immediately and very surprisedly:"Have not you fallen asleep?How may, my medicine how may have no effective?"
I looking at him to also say very helplessly:"I don't know as well is what is the row, drank your medicine although being some to deliver is dizzy, but be always keep awake."
The Dou is wrinkly the eyebrows wanted to think, on the face suddenly peep out suddenly realize of facial expression, "I understood,Monster Beats, must because the chronic poison on your body repressed my medicine exertion effect so would so, I re- help you to prepare 1 kind not and mutually next time blunt medicine good."
"That now how do?"
"H'm ……this ……you a little bit endure patiently good for a while?In the doctor's eyes sufferer is have no sex difference, so don't feel ashamed, the check soon will end."
In fact I really want to say to him if there is no your blush with shame of sex difference what?But this circumstance is really too embarrassed now, I even the words are all ashamed to say, just bite tight lips of slowness of loose open the hand that oneself holds firmly his gusset.





Text exotic fragrance
Renew time:2010-4-3013:11:05 chapter word numbers:4951

My body is tiny to shiver, allow he lightly and slowly unties my clothes and be icy cold air to touch skin of that for an instant, he looks at the Mo color eyes flash across of my body one silk is deep in sorrow, I certainly know why, that closely harms Ba, an eye hopes to imitate a Buddha to also search to arrive the blood ever to sprinkle Li and flesh to open Zhan ……
He lowers the head to stare at my eyes to say:"Do not be sad, give me a period of time me will definitely clean these scars for you."
Assurance listenned to Dou I am smile slightly to order, allow him on various red and very green line of those medical instruments stick in my body everywhere, watching of his calmness various data on the instrument, I didn't also bother him and just endured patiently that the felling of the faint quietly lie is curing on the stage.
Saw in a short while a data, he sampled some bloods to sit from my body at my not the distance carry on an examination, I silently observe him, he in a short while looks at microscope under of blood sample, in a short while take a pen beside case up wield brush if the marking writing flown looking at the appearance that he concentrates on, I the sudden feel that the Dou that is earnest like this is handsomely.
Finish analyzing my blood sample, Dou and then to other my body everywhere carry on careful check, at that night sun very inclined irradiation go into this house, this kind of tedious check work just be over, the data concerning my body everyone's noodles has already mostly completed as well.
He the line of those instruments since my body up dismantled, careful meticulous of help me the sweat for putting on clothing to just wipe a forehead to say:"Have been already ended, can get up now."
The felling that that kind of is dizzy to sink has already disappeared gradually, I sit to see thick data concerning me of a top to expect of ask:"How is my body?"
Peep out the facial expression that a silk loosenned tone on his face, "according to my check, you seemed to be medium a kind of very the geezer curse to print Shu, it seems to repress your blood after the circumscription.I think that what the problem that the big snake pill adult says point is this, luckily has this to curse to print Shu, I think he should can't do container with your body, after all he will choose you also because your blood after the circumscription, if you didn't have value that blood didn't do container as well after the circumscription."
"Ai?Curse to print Shu?"
Own forehead of the petting of my subconscious, surprisingly oneself at the beginning and so resists of day toward a cursing of clan print at last and unexpectedly will save me one life, big snake pill should early know from that my forehead up of curses to print, he once was wood leaf's person as well, should also know that the day prints Shu to a cursing of clan, no wonder that will show unintentionally the mind that wants to kill me in the words of snake snake that time, perhaps the Dou makes that check-up report of mine handing over I upwards a will die sooner!
However if the big snake pill feels that oneself can untie the to curse to print Shu that me of the life probably still can hold out for long time the some, just I really doubt that he can untie, after all day toward a cursing of clan print Shu is to have already spread several generations, if so easily be cracked to can't become the secret weapon that protects cold stare, either.
Tidy up data well, the Dou takes I leave to cure the room that the room arrives at big snake pill, although the outside the color of the sky doesn't be regarded as at this time very dark, but inside in the house already dark must need to order candle light, big snake pill still sit on the original place to imitate a Buddha have never moved a place general, the pure handsome serene facial appearance just unexpectedly takes a to put on to make people catch to touch under the shining in glory of candle light to not and deeply smile an idea.
"How is result?"
He looking at continuously jumpy candle light to carelessly says, let people feel that his seeming to be not as a result to the check is concern very.
The Dou takes out that data to say in detail very much my body circumstance a time of, end get the conclusion of BE, if not my body top medium of sealing and printing relief, I isn't suitable for to become container very much.
The report completes, the one inside the house silent along while has no action, and the very long big snake pill just slow-movingly speaks up:"Indeed as expected is so, the day returns toward the person of one clan be really trouble me, that curse to print Shu not to say to solve and then can solve."
The smiling face that he takes to do with malice turn a head to looking at me to say:"Your seeming to be already is getting more useless, you say I now how should handle you?Killed you some regrettable, don't kill you to still waste a food."
"Your face up of bad smile is what mean ah?I know that I is that legendary chicken rib now, but also need not remind me in this kind of time these days of in great quantities consume alimental fact!Can I have this kind of food collections obessive compulsive disorder if not that you break water for me first to break a food?How to be not to become you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论