2012年10月23日星期二

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com emity but have no o

Method, painful of feel pounding at of a wave per wave him, clearly painful arrived extremity, but have no one silk benumbed felling, contrary that pain and sufferings of the felling still keep being so clear!!
Though the wood acts very carefully, hasn't been breaking his aorta, but one's living a person is mown so long, the blood also flowed a lot of, gradual of, he starts to move and has already flowed many bloods on the ground, that person's body starts having muscular spasms.
The half of the wood side the body all splashed to spread many bloods, he still the air sighed tone calmly and lightly let go of the tool in the hand, the title looking at this person, slowly way:"He lost many bloods, however temporarily the dead wasn't of.But lose blood Be getting more, the person will become weak, will feel the body loses calories, will be cold.He was this kind of to respond now."
Even I had some cannot see, all of person's a s watching from the sidelines are the appearances of unmanned noodles colors.
Only complexion calmly of, only have wood first one, he is light on smiling, way:"In the medical college in those early years, my dissection lesson was all full marks, dissected a human body, I was an expert."
He looking at this tattoo mans and suddenly smiles to smile, way:"H'm, anyway he lost so many bloods, I am also lazy to save him, he anyway wants dead of ……take him can not move, and then don't die now, I at the right moment have a thought for a long time of experiment, at the right moment can do today."
He blinked to wink, then calmly said with smile:"Live the body dissection person's brain!"
"!!"Buck tooth week the first cannot helped but, suddenly spring up, the big is big of vomit, then run to the corner of wall all the way there to wildly spray up.
Wood but picked up that small teeth of a saw, compared to row two times, imitate a mumbling to oneself way of Buddha:"H'm, do this kind of to live the body dissection person's brain for the first time, don't know as well don't become, however there are two on trial bodies luckily, a don't go to still have an another."
He imitates a Buddha to prepare to be so many people's noodles sawed in two the head that tattooes man, at by this time, the captive side have been accompanying to bind, finally collapsed, he is abrupt however a Hao call ……
"I say!I say!I say everything!!!Begged you to kill me!!Don't dissect me!!"
The wood smiled to smile, but walked up him and intentionally knit the brows a way:"Do you say?Is alas, or don't say, let me complete this to experiment."
"Don't !Don't !!Don't ,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com!!"That person is crary of miserably shout:"Let him leave me to far order!!!Don't touch me!!!"
************
(The wood takes surgical operation knife hideous smile:"The monthly ticket goes fetch and otherwise all lives body dissection~~")

Chapter 10 【that's all 】



Don't say to is that captive, connect me at inside, west Luo with nearby of on helping brothers, the everyones all can not help looking askance at to the wood.Hope toward the look in the eyes of wood, many hold in high esteem for several cents and cold idea.As for buck tooth Mr. Zhou, still the Wu wears mouth to wildly don't already spray in the corner of wall.
The wood has already laid up surgical operation knife and looking at me to make an expression of eyes.I immediately the disillusion come over and hurriedly let the under charge let go of to mourn at two captives of top, little Huang trailed them to return to go to in container, as for how ask statement, that need not**the affair of heart.
"You ……still really isn't a general abnormal condition."My gape looking at wood.
Really, so guy, although formerly we the time in Nanking also the Si mixs and drinks together and plays together, together the girl of bubble fights in the bar, and I also know wood what this guy in fact is a guy of stuffy Sao type, don't see a cultured text of his Si, fight can be not hand goes limp at 1:00.However ……want this green day of guy inside while doing a check-up for those old mans in community clinic, having no matter sit is diagnosing to see Japanese cartoon in room ……the person like this incredibly can speak outrageous malicious words in"I wanted to live a body to dissect you", and take surgical operation knife at a greatly live Human body up row around ……
"Pack."The wood Song shrug Bang:"I isn't that the abnormal condition is crazy to, only when the medical college attends school, dissects lesson result really is an excellent grade, remember that the first dissects the time of lesson, the teacher takes we dissect a corpse, I am an owner student in the only 1 didn't vomit, and from the beginning saw tail."
He pulled the being like of hand inside skin gloves to throw on the ground, light way:"Just this is scare that guy, I miss ordinary people.Even if is again hardly man, even if not afraid dead, but should still fear be lived body dissection."
All of his whole bodieses are the bloody flavors of sting nose, wood but air are self-composed.Just in brief took off jacket, then literally once pulled my ground an under charge:"Where there is water?I want to wash."
That under charge was looking at wood with the vision of awed and flurried pointed a direction.
Now, owner all to my friend's in different light.I the brotherses here, affair kill people to set fire, is all not afraid, particularly the under charge that these Dis fasten, all of each are to beat the ferocious person who can put together.But be all lived by the wood earthquake today.
I sat meeting son again, soon, small yellow have already pried data to come in mouth from the captive.
All of these two cutthroats are Chinese people this is right.However these 2 people all come from a subordinate branch that American China vegetable helps ……in a brief.Is an extreme organization that exclusively assists in childbirth an idea to work for person, kill people kidnap racketeer an etc..
I hear name in"China is pure to help", in the mind first is a sink.Because I know.China is pure to help is with Hong door have blood relationship up of contact ground.I the first thought of of is …… is what leaf looks for person joys to deal with me?
China is pure to help is a very big Chinese people of the United States black help organization, however organizing is laxer, all of the great majority are top of heads"China is pure" place name head, but underneath of the branch is much like ox hair.Is total of come to say that the influence isn't small, but underneath the ground organize each hilltop of having.It is respectively government.But these two cutthroats are an organization that is been similar to to cutthroat that nominally belongs to China under the pure.
Hand over to treat according to the captive, this organization of theirs lord the business of the camp in fact return just kidnap.Kill people of the business also answer, however after all this kills people in the world of live son too little, a year also the rare Yi arrive several businesses with illegitimate profit and still keep kidnaping a ground of legal case to make it a little bit much.The Yao is what someone's costliness invite them to come to deal with me this time.
These 2 people were also experienced persons, arriving at Vancouver already ten day, in the data that secretly collects me, these day everydays' my background, including my a lot of details.For example say my age.Identity, my favour, my personality temper.
Being main is the discrepancy route in my everyday.I go every day where, walk what route, nearby follow what person, be all basically touched by them very clear of ……but make me depressed BE, much data, they almost are nowise hard to tackle of get ……
Only because be really very high for my current popularity, there is the Shao that a lot of dog Zis of small reports will stare at me in the behind at ordinary times, my much data, they even need not come to check in person, turning over newspapers can make a lot.
According to their hand over to treat, they originally planned two projects, and the first was to look for a route that I habitually run about, then beat dark gun to kill off me.For example say at my company neighborhood, use to attack by surprise a gun to polish off me.However this failed to materialize.Because I is almost one to jilt a palm cabinet now, hardly go to company, and my current movements floats too much suddenly and uncertain.
From the Luo mountain after Ji comes back, I almost arrive every day where do what affair, plan didn't fix, majority of time all say a to clap head to think of to do what affair, immediately go out, I discrepancy there are no plan and regulation to be talked, they really touch prohibit my discrepancy work and rest rule.So, squat down to order the plan of beating the stuffy gun to have a miscarriage.
Then received the news of my wedding, these people thoughted of, on the wedding party, guest, staff member, music band,The etc. of the etc. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论