2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio hd r door all alone al

Empress mind!
I stumble into ex- several step, suddenly turn round, this guy has already held a spade to toward my head to sweep to come over!If this being swept by him is medium, perhaps my sky's working properly to cover will be cut open!
I immediately once the body shrink, right on the spot on rolling, the bayonet in the hand shot to go out at the same time!
Is also that his life is big, darkly in I makes moves a little bit hurriedly, the bayonet directly put into my shoulder, but was partial to for several cents and had never shot win his throat!

Chapter 132 【save person's one life 】



I by this time just fled from the ground and went up continuous two boxing Daoses in his chest, the Mao was several Maos, and his ribs were all interrupted a quite a few root by me!I once robbed his spade and turned head to see that last person, but had been already frightenned noodles unmanned color!See me dry poured three of his companions, but this person on the contrary a head of drilled into a car inside, try to launch a car to escape!
I past, at his bellow a voice in, he is from the car in dragged along out, he tries very hard to a flounder, but repulse enemy however I am made an effort by me a to throw, the Yang noodles pours on the ground, he just wanted to struggle, was caught up by me a feet stepped in his!
This guy repeatedly begs for mercy, I lift a spade and toward his throat, is about to make an effort to keep on putting, suddenly hear distance square Nan to scream 1:"Just five, don't !"
Once my in the mind move and immediately responded to come over!
Here is domestic!Being not Vancouver isn't Canada!Here, if I killed people, perhaps bother have already done not so easily solve!
I let go of spade, a kick dizzy this guy, then looking at square Nan.
The square Nan ran to come over, a head of rushed toward into my bosom, and I embraced her low voice to comfort 2:"Not is make you run?How to come back again?"
The square Nan is again frightened,beats by dre studio hd, and then is an injustice, the momentaries all had some to sob and embraced and suddenly made an effort to grasp and choke on me, loudly way:"The yous, you make my a person run ……how can I run?I how can a person run ……you ……their these people be very fierce to, I am worried about you.In case of your what accident, you let I how, how do!"
I embrace her and repeatedly comfort.Again on her face kiss several bottom, this just coaxed her.
Immediately I am in the car turn over for a while, indeed as expected, I turned over a cellular phone.With throw to square Nan:"Make a phone call to plea for help."
I and then in their cars turn over for a while, have never turned over to arrive what things, just see the half wrapping a cigarette on the car window sill.I already the greater half sky didn't smoke cigarette, the honesty Don't mention it takes to come over and draw out a spark by himself/herself.Again turn over for a while, don't discover what.
At by this time, I suddenly hear "bang" ground 1!
My Leng for a while, immediately or so saw two eyes, but don't discover what abnormality.
When I think whether myself listenned to wrong, is an of "bang" again.Seem what things collision is similar in the car.
Spare Xiang!
My eyes a bright, run to the behind and open the cover of the spare Xiang, just turned over.I am immediately stunned speechless!
Spare Xiang inside, lie a person.
This person sees shape about about 40 years old, the shape is badly now fat, on the body be dressed in 1 on seeing is an upscale famous brand shirt, is just a top now already full is a dirty vestige.
His hand and feet were all tie~ued.The body shrinks one regiment be still filled in the spare Xiang, stick a piece of plastic cloth on the mouth, see the in front that I stand at him.This person repeatedly struggles and send out to blare in at the same time of voice, full faces all entreat with flurried.
I go up a tored the plastic cloth on the his mouth, this person pain call a , the mouth immediately spoke out loud once getting a freedom loudly call way:"Help!Help!!!"
"Like, don't shout, who are you ?"I looking at him.
"You ……are not you their partners?"The voice that this fatty talks takes some flavor of Cantonese.
I turn head ground up sought that to come over bayonet, cut off the rope of his hand and foot.Put him to come out.
This man has already been not and lightly frightenned, I to him drink point water, he just break to continuously and continuously say the affair clear.
Originally, this inside year man is called Gao Wen Zhan, is a merchant prince that comes from Hong Kong.While being local to do business, be kidnap!But be knocked down ground, these four people by me, be kidnap four of his hijackers.
Finished saying his circumstance, he still has some to be afraid of asked me am what person.I just smiled to smile, way:"I come out to play with friend, but the car is getting worse, at the right moment blocked these four hijackers cars, prepared to plea for help, but didn't miss them to have bad intention to us."
"That ……your a person they four all knock down?You are very fierce!!"Gao Wen Zhan is from the heart to sigh, the full face ground appreciates of feeling:"If isn't you, I perhaps died to settle!Even if my person in the home paid their ransom, they also affirmation will kill hostage!"
I am at will polite 2.
By this time, the square Nan has already taken a telephone back, there is no glad facial expression in her facial expression, just a bit helpless:"Beat to conduct electricity words, I reported to the police, they will feel ground quickly."
I order, then took to just bind Gao Wen Zhan's cordage:"We had better tie~up these four people, so also the convenience is some."
Gao Wen Zhan just said one it's good, but stood on the square Nan sudden vision of my opposite to after death see past toward me by this time, then suddenly, her facial expression was huge to change!Sees her pointing at me of after death, frightened of scream way:", King!Carefully!!"
I just on turning head, see a scoundrel not know to when have already climbed to a car in the side, he stretched into inside in the car door all alone, also not know from where he took out a gun!(See ghost, I just had already cautiously once turned over, dided not also turn over a gun to come!)
By this time I want again already too late, I can as far as possible of the body rush toward to go out, hear an of "bang"!!
I feel that coming to hand arm is a burst of to drill nature painful, the bullet shot to wear my left arm and fell on the ground along with me, I too late did the other, and can shout loudly 1:"The Nan of the square!!"
I see that guy have already lifted gun muzzle to aim at my head ……
At by this time, suddenly the square Nan is a scream, she is recent apart from that scoundrel, suddenly start to copy the spade son of ground, split a beating of cranium face in the past ……
An of bang!
The spade son just and mercilessly beats at that scoundrel's head up, once his eyes turn over, even hum didn't come and hum out, dizzy died in the past, the gun in the hand also dropped at ground up.The Nan of the square but be placed in concussion in, lift spade son in hand.One noodles scream, a side doesn't live of go toward this up tapping of the scoundrel ……
Finally, waiting a square the Nan is tired to have already tried very hard to breather ground for time, I just sit.Looking at her wry smile way:"Good!The words that beat again, the persons are killing for you!"
I the skill Wu live maimed arm, the way that can use oppression live blood ground to flow to drip.The square Nan threw down the spade son run to me nearby and kneel to sit I looking at the wound of my arm nearby and suddenly cried aloud to cry out, then she runs Han wagon once there, fluster of seek an open country first aid wrap, after tearing off, take out the bandage to my handle knob arm to tightly tie up to round.End still an embraced my neck.Loudly cry bitterly.
I sighed tone, the anti- hand embraced her, soft track:"Cry what?Is a little small harm just.Now not Be free?"
For a while, I way:"Like, don't cry, hurriedly see other a few guys!In case of again someone wakes up, not good!"
The square Nan immediately jumped.I sit on the ground motionless and direct a square Nan, there is also that Gao Wen Zhan.2 people use the cordage to all of four scoundrels tie~up get up, then I just unwillingly stand up, sit at car up.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论