2012年10月29日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Studio lowly walked over th

, Is needless to have fun for poor their safeties worry, then running to the network of the upstairs of city going to.
Didn't get to the Internet for a few months, I ascended a short while solution the solution is rare strange.Suddenly total set broadcasting says that the electronics that convene a this week races car a general assembly.This is my strong point, how could it be the reason of nonappearance?The match system is used elimination series, 16 people's 1 set, totally have 80 sets to take part in a game,Beats By Dr Dre Studio.This need not shocked, outstrip originally is a super net cafe, all of 3 F floors BE, totally have already approached 2500 set computers.
Elimination series system to get quick.Although is an adoption to bear a dint match, one next in importance 20 minutes, elimination series the first take the group first and finished to remain 80 for;The second run divides 5 sets to take each before the set 3, come down to still remain 15 people into the third.My war spins quite good, second run group the second line, because the group first is really too severe, as long as make him leading, basically can not exceed.
The last round adjusts to 20 turns and finishes running to want half for hour.This not only is the fashionable person's technique, but also needs to test long-term hardiness, attention.Misery of BE, I and then meet for second run of the group first, ID for the ferrari the guy exceed go to.What he opened is a ferrari concept car S735, the absolute speed doesn't have what I opened strange fertile superstar 3000 quick, but turn wait function compare my good.If the match way is more complicated, we want ~only who made a mistake, knocked down to delay time be exceeded by the other party, can hardly catch up.
After being 15 turns of, could not see an another car any further on my radar, all give two of us the turn Be getting more above more than 3/4.My dead makes track for a ferrari car not to put and sometimes almost makes track for tail.He is very also deceitful, usually give me the manufacturing to make track for the opportunity of tail.Was every to once open to race car an all knowing(I think, will drive several 1,000,000 cars makes track for not lifting of the tail in the 200 mile speed per hour) of the game, the high speed raced car in depend to bump the shot the other party car tail absolutely could not have what cheapness, as long as the other party is a superior, just a little a wrong can also let behind of the car is utterly routed.I carefully make track for shot, the distance always keeps in 30 meters, but anyway all super not past.
See to my patience still good, none of audiences of view war lives loudly clamor, shout me to hurtle up, bump!
Do I just ignore those and shine on to open mine.Finally 20 turns finish running, the ferrari keeps 0.08 margins to acquire first.I lose admire sincerely to take orally, have nothing to say, really meet for the first time thus the superior of the grade.If there are opportunities much doing with him, affirmation still has big progress.And our school those game, however is open to inebriate a car just.
I have already played more than a hour at this time and just drove to forget so, completely forget younger sister Chen's business.This bottom thinks of, afraid in case of what matter not give an account.But still want three to the front deliver a prize what of, more bothersome.I have to part the orison don't have an accident, simultaneously appear on stage to accept award.Conveniently plan and ferrari communicate, had better often come out a violent wind around.Come from my idea to anticipate, the ferrari is a woman that shape picks Gao, about and I am about tall.She is bigger how old than me, the person is very beautiful and kind and genial.I chatted with her two, have already started delivering a prize.
The hair finished a prize, incredibly some children ran to want a signature.Is a burst of greatly disorderly under, I almost give trample.Got away from crowd very easily, quickly run the second floors to seek younger sister Chen, result she already not at.This under can bother, I still need to send her to return to and have to find out to the person everywhere.But outstrip an inside elephant she luminous beauty like this ascend thousand, I get mixed up her to call again what name, have to use a stupid way 1 F, 1 F ground seek up.
Arrive the 7 F is a VIP club building of office there, request certain identity just can get into.Like at me always go out to take a certificate together, the major is in Peking don't calculate greatly, also calculate small have a certain identity, the public security put me to go in.Inside under way hot dance a big match, the laser flies to shoot, but the whole hall only the stars order of luminous light, want here that finding out an individual is really too difficult.
Just difficult suddenly sees the right side beckon with the hand to me on someone of Cape.I cautiously distinguished once and slowly walked over there, incredibly was the ferrari that just raced car the first.She and a few female companions sit on 1 table, let a seat sit for me and asked:"Look for person where?"
I said the characteristic of some younger sister Chens for her, she suddenly smiled and said:"I knew that you are seeking Chen Tian Fu's younger sister.She temporarily can't walk here.Come, we to drink."
?
I so absurdly pull a mora for a group of women to drink.Although I am always not kind to contact the female, at nonexistent what the time of strange mind, I pour to also have fun eagerly.Is different meeting, call of three firm all of the wine did light.I am just preparing to buy wine again, but suddenly discover that the wages in this month has been already used remain 10 diverse.Although tomorrow can submit an expense account, had no money now!
And a group of women drink, oneself again just while being marvelous to coax call appear and disappear money, that absolutely needs to throw to kill a person, during a lifetime again don't dare to come to outstrip.Didn't expect the ferrari idea moves quickly and carries wine cup to toast and silently asks in my ear:"BE have no money?"When I didn't already and just am embarrassed to answer, she from after death once stretched hand, went toward to fill some money in my Dou, talk quietly:"Buy bar."Turn round again to loudly call to her female companion later on:"Come, we drink happy!"
Really show consideration to the person's elder sister!I appreciate Ti zero, the wine drinks many again feelings is free, almost shed tears on the spot.She push I am a , I just the favour run to buy wine.Her female companion has already walked while turning back two, I wait a few remaining sides to drink a side to blow with ferrari and greatly make.Since work, never thus once indulged oneself, lifted up head to see the luminous light that the ceiling ascend to become, suddenly living an infinite regrets in the heart.
Drink till 23:00, the ferrari companionses all walked, remaining two of us still was drinking together.I said some shes not equal to idea matter with her, she just listenned to quietly and often drank one cup with me.I from recognize is a stronger person, when many oneselfs can not bear with pressure, also just needing 1 can listen to his/her own person, don't need other people to comfort me what.Met ferrari tonight thus of, is really in fortune lap.
All of the wine finishes drinking, when I still fix to go to buy the ferrari says need not, suggest up dancing.I already some two dizzy two dizzy of, also neglecting oneself always can't jump anything, go up with her.Just walked satge, I almost flew, not from get a shock, flurried held tight flank handle knob.Ferrari sees my panic and smile to my explanation:"Here used space technology, gravity acceleration only have 0.4 gs, a little bit use some dint and then can afloat wear to jump of, return ability by foot point dance.You seldom comes these place?Come to several times know."
Music rings out, we danced with many male men and women females in the dance floor.Is some to look like the crary, act very exaggeration, absolutely not elephant mankind.I cannot help but asking ferrari, she says those is ate stimulant, generally is a rmvb, a kind of light drug.There are these places in the core place in Peking, let have never passed in and out these amenities me Be some to dare not believe.Ferrari pours is see open, say:"Needed and then have this kind of phenomenon."
I lay aside meaningless sense of righteousness in heart and afloat revolve oneself in the dance floor.Just while indulging in self-delusion, younger sister Chen bursts upon in the back and jumps while whispering:"Driver, a you run in the evening where go to?Carefully I tell you to play suddenly job to guard."I wish-I not your inferiority, not we take out a certificate come everywhere whose soldier is the title a little higher?But I still keep daring not offending her, obedient way:"In fact I have been aming secretly protecting you."Speak this exaggeration, suddenly think of a Wei small treasure, a burst of sad in the heart.
Different meeting, the ferrari simultaneously turned to come over from the dance floor and said sentence leave-taking to me.Younger sister Chen saw her and incredibly expressed a very not friendly facial expression of.I have no a free mind to take care of their woman's lawsuits, again ashamed be younger sister Chen to ferrari Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论