2012年10月28日星期日

beats by dre pro slowly see Do

Friend, and I am generally big.She had no news, we again little contact.I gradually forgot her, girl friend
Is very good, we together, I feel quite, not so tired, she is thus considerate, I start confidence, and the work has
The amendment just occasionally thoughts of, a female kid called my father.
Once have once in a bar meet her, I lead long a girl friend of at the time that hand walked out, she and a for men and women Xi made hug come in
, She didn't see me, but I notice her, the hair grew.
A day of a few months empress, I am just preparing a sleeping with girl friend, she makes a phone call, outside is raining, she stands family is at me,
Saying is too late, can not return to dormitory, the girl friend comes over to ask is who, I say to is a kid sister younger sister whom I know, she is a bit startled, but
Sweetly call right away, elder brother's wife good.I gave her another room and had already slept to the bedroom.
The midnight could not sleep and go to the stool to the bathroom, on coming in to almost scare to death, she is dressed in jeans to sit to daze on the toilet,
I ask her at the stem what, she just looking at me to say, father.
We the anxious fire Liao ground hug into another room, we take off each other each other in the room of clothes, the mutual wild beast generally kisses,
I suddenly thought of a set of son in the bedroom of me and the girl friend, she says never mind and comes in.
Darkly medium I hug her and ask her now O.K., she says okay.
Return to a bedroom, the girl friend has already got up and smokes cigarette on the bed, I ask her greater half the night absorb what smoke, she is light to see my one eye, says
I am computing time, a smoke five minutes, I want to visit in your toilet how long.Then one word word way, let her walk.
Early morning on the second day, she no longer knows a Zong and stays Zhang Tiao Zi to say, elder brother's wife, sorry, father is a good person.Woman Chi
1 sees me, this what a hideous mess?Copy to begin machine to go to work.
Again see her is again after a few months, also in a bar, I also very oddness how I occasionally go to bar, how every time
All meet her, she is incredibly DANCINGQUEEN of this bar, she is no longer at the beginning that sweetly smiles to ask me, daddy
Daddy, I filial of girl, I come out bar and turn head and discover she stands on the doorway and is dressed in a little love and far and far use a palm
Rowed a turn on the lower abdomen.
This action made me puzzling for a long time and returned to a house and put the in a flash that twists into the lock with the key, suddenly all over each pore
Qin a drop of cold sweat.
She says never mind and comes in that night.
I stir her cellular phone, no one connects to listen to, I stir again and answer, I hurtle a telephone to shout, and you don't have to be so intractable!Suddenly telephone inside
Is my girl friend to absurdly ask, what do you say?
My an individual foolishly thinks that yes, all of this are to plan okay, she comes to my house, and I**, then I stir her telephone
1 time she looking at a cellular phone not to answer, then stirs the second time to quickly transfer the number to the cellular phone of my girl friend at me.
Her doing such eyebrows isn't wrinkly either, I am greatly terrified.
We together she once said and gave birth to a kid with me, call her mother, let him fall in love with his own mother, she called my father
, We BE**household.I felt at that time that she is matchless lovely.
In fact I don't know that she rows on the belly a turn is actually to isn't this meaning, I some indetermination she whether true pregnancy,
Is that my beginning is understand, she is never the child that I think, she understands me too much, she understands me from the first, she
Use an action and then can make me scare to death, I have been thinking that she is very immature.
Originally I am wrong from the first
The person sometimes likes to consider as correct that the ground works out what problem, in the end hard up for cash, I think I should on my own initiative frank from
Breadth.
Come from my idea to anticipate, girl friend really don't know I actually did with"daughter" that evening what, however she knew now.
The also knowing father is what mean.
She the sneer ground see me, I make I courageous to face her hard.
Make oneself courageous to face me hard and girl friend of future.
Have no unfortunately in the future.
The girl friend walked, I was a person at empty concuss of the room stayed for three days and suddenly sprang up the friendly intercourse daughter's school to run.
I the doorway block up her at the school.
You is that action what mean that day,beats by dre pro?
What act?She blinks eyes to see me.
I start to shut eyes and sigh.
She smiled and smiled the sunlight is brilliant.
If I fall to icehouse.
Dynasty she the applause ground stick out thumb, the words could not speak as well.
She smiles elephant sweet small fox, a boy far and far runs.
Execuse me, class is over Be getting more late.
Boyfriend?I am inclined to fix attention on, hope her.
Her dynasty I vomit and hug the boy's hand to outside walk toward door in the school
Turn head to beckon with the hand, father sees again.
The boy far and far and suspiciously asks, father?
Recognize!She smiles, two people as before the sunlight sort of spring slowly leave.
In the evening, she and that boy came, visit.
I stay calm and collected ground, "kindly" the ground invites them.
My"father" can like to me, he likes my friends.
The boy timidly hopes me, my dynasty he orders.
Take out the disc just buying!Father's stereo set here good!
All of stereo sets are what I with she together buys, I would like to hit money in this kind of place, she at that time beside, saw nerve-rackingly.
Ze Ze, very expensive.
Expensive dead!
How can there is so expensive thing?Father, do you buy this stem.
You are very bothersome ……
Boon ……Du mouth.
I open all of the stereo sets and put into their discs, she and the boy sit on the sofa.
I ……go to a kitchen, do something to eat for them.
See they buy of a disc, I really give a snicker and completely have no interest to accompany them to see.
I chase chips, fruits, the wing carries in the tea side-table.
Eat eat, I say and support to die you.
Thank uncle.The boy says.
Uncle ……
I really want to chock to death him.
Turn to see her, toward wing hair to stare blankly.
Thoughting of the scene in past is afraid.
You slowly see.
Doesn't the uncle see?The boy asks me
This kid is really silly lovely.
I go to I's room and read, I have generation gap with you.
The boy is really reasonable, the good elephant makes allowance for ground very much dynasty I order.
She hears generation gap, this phrase, dynasty I flew a seductive eyes.
It is in high spirits.
I return to room and write MAIL for girl friend.
I propose to her and hope that she marries me.
Outside house one screams.
I am flurried to rush out.What matter?
The cola drank up.
She took a cola bottle blunt I show off.
I below buy!The boy Ceng ground stands up
You sit down for me!She scolds a way and smiles to sing to hope me, father, you are painful mine?
I smile, I buy.
This boy loves her so much and sees her look in the eyeses all panic.
She doesn't should fool him thus and make use of him.
Today weekend, need not go to work?My smile looking at her and stares at her to ask.
She will be a DANCINGQUEEN of bar on weekends.
That boy can't know, indeed as expected does he stare big eyes to hope her and go to work?
She as well the smile ground looking at me
Need not, father keeps, I stem want to go to work?She stares at me.
Say is also.I sigh.
Come downstairs to buy cola, suddenly really want to cry and take cola to go upstairs and open a door.
They are kissing.
Hear open the door Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论