2012年10月7日星期日

http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap s of life I shoul

The idea of going to the orphanage had some nervous, those bad old man in the front of my walk ,who know to have a person to see ,he died just say let me spring city orphanage exploration of their own life, but now the orphanage into a children ,is that some people know some of my information ,after twenty years, perhaps the older people to retire or die, so I have to estimate to be very difficult to find any clues .
Some of Zhang Xiaolong helpless way .relationresult It may not be ,before my mother with my aunt go to temple incense to pray, and came back to the children I and my sister is also present, welfare institute director is an old man ,but a woman ,as is a surname is ,yes ,my aunt is often called her still president ,look at the age of fifty or sixty .
On the porter ,is like an old man, look is over sixty years old ,if you pick up at the door ,estimated that was the guard saw might . Wang Xue comforts Zhang Xiaolong .relationresultZhang Xiaolong did not expect Wang Xue to welfare ,his eyes sparkling ,asked : have you ever been to welfare ?Do what ? , relationresult My uncle not fertility ,my cousin is in child welfare adoptions ,foster was seven years old ,now nineteen years old ,just one year younger than me .
So my aunt wants every year to welfare homes have a look ,aided by some money or drugs what, my cousin is more often to the volunteer, she occasionally pull me to help the children with their homework .
But after I graduate looking for work is seldom go . Wang Xue has not always Kan ,though she also adopted the general welfare .relationresult You seem to children quite understand ,your cousin know who their natural parents are ? Zhang Xiaolong asked .
relationresult Don ,but I know she really wants to know ,although she refused to show it ,never in front of others filed .But I know she asked Dean and the adoption of his steward ,but this is doomed not to have the result ,since it is the abandoned orphan ,that nature is their parents do not want them ,or what is not out of difficulties ,in this very make one ,is an irresponsible performance .
My cousin often to welfare homes to volunteer ,ostensibly to welfare returns ,but her mind only we know ,she is holding a hope I can once again see their birth parents . , relationresultTwo people go to imperceptibly orphanage doorway ,looking at the big iron gate Zhang Xiaolong stopped .
Wang Xue words to his too many feelings ,only hope that the heart has been broken .Originally he still want to go about it, and now stood in the doorway as students at the foot of nails ,the mood is very heavy .
The university campus with similar entrance ,on both sides of the pier is the newly built ,brush powder white bright ,new gates were embedded in the surface ,is obviously just changed before long .
The top of the door read children several characters, inside the gate left side is a small cottage, the door stood a table ,the table card marked with please visit registration .The table sat a white-haired old man ,he is looked up to Zhang Xiaolong carefully looked at .
Look, the eyebrow jumped two, if is not clear, he put the desk reading glasses wearing it .relationresult Dragons ,sorry ah ! It seems that Wang Xue has done something wrong child ,bow and said: just say is my cousin ,maybe your situation will be better ,as in .
, relationresultNo. relationresultZhang Xiaolong looked at the gates on both sides of the cement stone did not know in what way ,automatic speaking : when I fall asleep in the basket is placed on the left or right ,here also is done bad old man too ,I don want to find them .
Find again how ,perhaps they would die .Let ,won come here . , relationresultZhang Xiaolong without any expression ,but Wang Xue still from his eyes to see the sad .When two people turned to go ,the white-haired old man from the wicket came out ,like a ghost from the left side of the stone next to oneself : basket covered with a piece of red cloth ,that is placed in this position ,no cry no alarm ,sleep well ,the yellow paper write two words with blood Zhang Long ,old man riding a cloud came unarmed ,in the middle of a small, has since named Zhang Xiaolong .
Young man ,I am waiting for you for twenty years ,the old man is collate broken secret ,is a living immortal !He said you coming today ,even when no difference for a moment ,it seems he is mostly in heaven .
, relationresult The old ,old man. Is it right? Something let you give me . After listening to these words ,Wang Xue has a rigid there, Zhang Xiaolong no joy without sorrow turned around ,as if they are expected to do ,gray-haired old man said: can you tell me about the circumstances at the time, you know what people put me in here ? , relationresult Little Dragon Sihai Xia ,according to eight party .
The old man did not answer his words with great care ,arms pulled out from a yellowing paper handed over, young man ,this was the old man let me bring your words ,you go to the enlightenment !He always travelled, collate broken away ,everywhere is vast ,that had he not little me maybe I would die .
Now that you have come, I also is done he will ,he said only their two Jia Zi ten head life ,now I do not know how . , relationresult Yes ,he is great ,now be laid to rest . Zhang Xiaolong hands the paper took over, open look, writing above ten big character awesomely pines ,is small dragon Sihai Xia ,according to eight party .
relationresultZhang Xiaolong to the ten words for a long time ,then folded into his pocket .Wang Xue was very cunning station listened to two people has a dialogue ,stirred up within do not know in what .
relationresult you haven ,those who put me in here ? Zhang Xiaolong asked again .relationresult Sometimes in life will have to be !Young man ,I miss you ,said the old gentleman ,you will meet with your parents ,are friends or foes will see your own good fortune .
Well, you go, my mission is complete, is also the time to retire . The old man didn say much ,and turned to walk towards it .relationresultWang Xue suddenly exclaimed : old man, you said his grandfather point dragons you ,how he bit you ? , relationresultThe old man was down ,up and down in Wang Xue eye ,low : I would have been only 4.
5 fingers life ,now I am sixty-five years old ,for twenty more years of life .I should have a car accident killed ,was the old man through the disaster that I escape the robbery ,my son and thus escaped the danger ,old gentleman is in caustic myself for my son to add no ah ! , relationresultThen ,the old man went into the room .
Never look back, but Wang Xue asked him to no longer look at how .Zhang Xiaolong would also have a few more questions ,see him so to do .Zhang Xiaolong knew ,as long as the bad old man confessed the matter, ask ask to see what names .
Now he finally understands ,the original bad old man let myself all the way from the northeast to the spring city is to make yourself look at those ten words .It seems that he had figured out who their natural parents are not directly tell myself ,http://www.feedage.com/feeds/22517288/beats-by-dre-cheap,still say what are friends or foes to see his good fortune .
This is the Tai Chi ,perhaps Zhang Xiaolong has long been he did ,just keep an important secret in ,purely on the cheap .relationresultZhang Xiaolong said he does not believe the life ,actually to convince Zhang Tiansheng very .
From Zhang Tiansheng to let him learn fortune-telling ,let him look at some things in the life of gossip ,there are some archosaur Feng Shui books ,which Zhang Xiaolong look into ,is pure when readings and novels to read ,only small Ying to him also learned a three, is dead .
relationresult God ,the God too ,A., did not think of you so much ,that you is it right? Was he learned a lot of things . Back on the road ,Wang Xue way twitter asked does not stop ,as the hair spring Liu Qiaoqiao ,his mind a lot more desirable thing .

没有评论:

发表评论